Picked Her up today

/ Picked Her up today #1  

trs

Bronze Member
Tractor
Branson 4220
Met dealer halfway, my ideal and we unloaded tractor & equipment from his trailer and put it all in my enclosed 28ft car trailer..

4220 Branson with 20A loader-8650 Backhoe-6ft rotary mower-boxblade-post hoe auger.. tooth bar, he mounted it on bucket, all new attachments

No surprises on price... tractor and loader$15,900 with r-4's --backhoe + extras = total for all 23,355 only have dial-up here in Georgia will post some pics when I get to a DSL connection.. just had time to run her around on lot and get use to controls... That red tractor sure looks good, all new and shiny..hate to get her dirty /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ben at Eton Tractors... nice guy to do business with..

/ Picked Her up today #2  
Sounds like you got all sorts of things to play with /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
It also sounds like you got a good deal!
Be safe & have fun /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Gene

/ Picked Her up today #3  
Sounds like someone is going to have a good week. I am just wondering if the significant others really know what's in store? A guy running around with a new backhoe....there may be nothing sacred in the yard. You'll be on the prowl just looking for things to dig up. Hmmmm.... that bush your wife planted yrs ago, that you always hated mowing around......

/ Picked Her up today #4  
Congratulations!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif