Price Check 4720 price check

/ 4720 price check #1  

Donnyj

Platinum Member
Tractor
Looking
I got a price today on a 4720 with FEL at $18,500 from a dealer in Virginia. I know nothing about the Branson product. I just happened to be at the dealer for his open house for the Monatana products and spotted 2 Bransons. Tractor looks like it is built very well. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

/ 4720 price check #2  
That price is pretty much in line, of course I live on the gold coa$t of Ct.

They are a very well built tractor. Yopu wont read of too many complaints about them. I bought mine because I wanted a beefy machine that I wouldn't have to wrench on every day. It has been a reliable machine thus far.

I also feel that your dealer makes or breaks the deal. If he is taking his time with you and answering questions and providing suggestions thats a good sign. If he wont give you the time of day now, he sure wont if it breaks!

So, good well built machine+ friendly knowlegeable dealer, been around a while+ plus reasonable price= a good deal.

my $.02 /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 4720 price check #3  
I have a 4720 also, not sure what I give for the just the tractor?
Got a pakage deal, bush hog, finish mower, back-hole, loader.
Maybe try and find another tractor that looks as well built
as the 4720 for near the same price........
Mine has been trouble free!
Give or take a few bucks, the Branson line of trators is the
big bang for the buck!
Gene

/ 4720 price check
I decided to pass on the Branson only because of the lack of dealers in my area. The tractor looks very well built. Only 2 dealers within a hour away. One dealer has only been in business 2 weeks and the other dealer has only sold 3 tractors over a period of 8 months of being in business. Thanks for everyones input.

/ 4720 price check #5  
Have you decided on a tractor? If you have looked at branson and decide not to buy, please post.

thanks tnaz

/ 4720 price check #6  
Donnyj,
Have you checked for Zetor/Century dealers? Same tractor, and the parts warehouse is in Harrisburg.

/ 4720 price check
I have not checked on a Century dealer. Would a Century dealer do warranty work on a Branson?

/ 4720 price check #8  
Donny
Just for a different prespective I was quoted $19,000 for a Branson 3820 w/ FEL here in central Maine. Near as I can tell south and midwest have much better pricing then up here in the Great White North.

Just getting into this myself....a lot to mull over

John

/ 4720 price check #9  
Maine you aint whistling dixie either...

we get pretty beat up here on the $$...ayuh!

you neighbor in NH.

/ 4720 price check #10  
Don't know where you are in Southern PA but I was interested in your comments on dealers. I stopped by E&M on Rt. 35 south of Mifflin and came away with positive vibes. I watched him help other customers and overheard him dealing with a tricky and expensive problem on a recent used tractor sale. He was having his shop prep another used tractor on the lot to loan to the guy so he could keep up with his work while the repairs were done. That's the sort of dedication you just can't buy. In any case, is he one of the one's you referred to and what did you think?

Thanks,

Rod