Branson rear remotes

/ Branson rear remotes #1  

taxidermist1

I would like to add remotes to the rear of my 3510 they want over $400 for the kit. I would like to buy a spool and make my own hoses. Where do they tie into the hydro system at? Anyone have any pics of there remote setup?

Thank's,
Rob

/ Branson rear remotes #2  
I just bought two 6' hoses and put quick couplers on both ends. I disconnect the hoses that tilt the bucket on the fel and hook up my hoses and then run the other end to the implement out back. I then use the loader control to control the implement. It works good and was cheap.

If I was using the remotes more often I might have paid the $400 for the oem kit, but for what I do this works great.

/ Branson rear remotes #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I just bought two 6' hoses and put quick couplers on both ends. I disconnect the hoses that tilt the bucket on the fel and hook up my hoses and then run the other end to the implement out back. I then use the loader control to control the implement. It works good and was cheap. )</font>

Kind of precludes using a hydraulic top link, doesn't it.

/ Branson rear remotes #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( I just bought two 6' hoses and put quick couplers on both ends. I disconnect the hoses that tilt the bucket on the fel and hook up my hoses and then run the other end to the implement out back. I then use the loader control to control the implement. It works good and was cheap. )</font>

Kind of precludes using a hydraulic top link, doesn't it.
)</font>

No, it doesn't.
If he doesn't need to tip or curl the bucket at the same time as whatever he is using at the back... why not ?

/ Branson rear remotes #5  
Just about directly under the seat on the right side of the rear axle housing up high, but still on the side (not the top) is a pair of banjo fittings right next to each other that are actually connected. Remove those and install a 20mm x 1.5 pitch ORB adapter in each hole that comes out to a JIC or pipe and you are good to go. The front port is pressure, the rear continues the flow. We've done dozens, but by the time you get a nice two or three spool valve and a top and tilt cylinder, then spend several hundred on hoses, fittings, disconnects, etc...it still gets expensive.

/ Branson rear remotes #6  
Dave, when hooking up to the 2 ports can I just run hoses to the rear with quick disconnects or do I have to have a pressure relief valve in the circuit. I am hooking up a backhoe and trying to decide whether to use tractor hydralics or go with PTO pump.
Also what comes in the factory kit for over $400.? tim

/ Branson rear remotes #7  
Stimw,

I don't know what comes with the factory kit, we always build our own to the customers specs. It can't be too much for $400.

You can't just go to a backhoe from those ports. They need to flow through a valve. I assume you are going to use a Branson (Ameriquip) backhoe, if so, use the hydraulic kit that comes with it. They run fine off the engine pump so a PTO pump isn't really needed on these. The hydraulics are easy to hook up, just follow the directions, or have your dealer install it for you.

/ Branson rear remotes #8  
Hi Rob,

Mine came with factory remotes out the back. I don't even know where they come from but if I can I'd be glad to post a couple pics up here for you or can email them to you. There is a sparate set of hoses for the backhoe.

Steve

3820 FEL, Pallet Fork, 6' box blade, 6' rear blade, tree spade,
6' land rake, and pto chipper on the way

/ Branson rear remotes #9  
I have a B1700 with a 301 FEL. Reading the owners manual it says that on the Hydraulic Block there is a "power beyond port". Does this mean that I can hook a hose to this and then run it to the valve control for the rear remotes?????

/ Branson rear remotes #10  
You got a Kubota or a Branson?

In either case, your cross posted your question.