thank you board, broken 4720i

/ thank you board, broken 4720i #1  

Toby873

Bronze Member
Tractor
Branson 4720i
especially Jcar (Jason), right before I threw up/threw a fit/ made an **** of myself, I read his post and his email cautioning that it may be the hydraulic pressure valve on my brand new 4720(i). IT WAS. No cracking open, no broken pto. I would imagine that if Jason has fixed a couple of these and now with mine also being incorrectly set at the factory that Branson needs some fine tuning on this particular setting. Of course my tractor is 3.5 hours away from me right now and will go pick it up on Friday but what a relief. Thanks Jason and others. Lazenbys was undoubtedly the best buy by at least 5 or $6000. But certainly with the symptoms, that due indeed mimic a broken pto, I believed bringing the tractor directly back to them was the best move. Completely satisfied with their work but will probably reach out to the dealer in Okechobee for my regular service. I think I have seen him post on here. 3.5 hours one way is a bit hard on the wallet and my trusty old '91 chevy.
Toby

/ thank you board, broken 4720i #2  
Toby Glad to hear everything is fine, This hydraulic adustment is just part of my pre-delivery inspection. I know you will have many happy years with your new tractor. Jason