Customer service

/ Customer service #1  

JCar

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been in contact with Branson about some of your issues and this forum and how important it is, I have been told that they are going to have someone start monitoring this site to help address your problems, so lets give them a chance and see if it helps. Jason

/ Customer service #2  
Wow Jason!

That would be terrific! Hope it happens soon!

I would ask that they help myself and GEB put an end to the cold start problems many of us (if not all to some degree) have been experiencing.

Thats my only complaint..otherwise I'm a happy camper.

ram

/ Customer service #3  
I just got a 4720!! Should I expect the cold start issue? And what should I do about it, if so?

Bob

/ Customer service #4  
Bob
It should not be an issue,The early ones had a shorter glow plug timer. The new units have been fine. In the cold weather it will smoke and sputter for a very short time then clear up , It is very common with the Tier2 emissions engines.
With diesel You should also add Diesel anti-gel in the winter months, Some guys also add 40% Kerosene for working in the Teens and colder,You must use anti-gel with Kerosene to improve the lubercation properties.Good luck

/ Customer service #5  
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been in contact with Branson about some of your issues and this forum and how important it is, I have been told that they are going to have someone start monitoring this site to help address your problems, so lets give them a chance and see if it helps. Jason

It would be incredible if they actually did this.

Consistently, I mean......

/ Customer service #7  
I'm confused. Is there a particular issue that is going on with the tractors? I can try to help as well.

/ Customer service #8  
No more issues than with any other tractor. Overall, they are incredibly reliable, but as with all things mechanical, things can always be improved.