Knock,Knock where are all the Branson people

/ Knock,Knock where are all the Branson people #1  

wallace

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
MAHINDRA
Been a little quiet around here is everyone think about the holidays?

/ Knock,Knock where are all the Branson people #2  
I am still here. Just trying to keep up with the snow...;) /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Knock,Knock where are all the Branson people #3  
Tractor work is done for me this year...till it snows that is... chains are on and adjusted.

much work planned for next year...

50 hour service planned for this winter to keep me busy.

ram

/ Knock,Knock where are all the Branson people #4  
I'm here, just laying low it's COLD outside!
I gotta do my 50 hr also
Would be nice if someone had a step by step wright -up /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I got more tractor work to do here than I can even remember.
Cant wait until spring so I can really spring into action /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Gene

/ Knock,Knock where are all the Branson people #5  
Just got done digging out 30 yards of material and filling with 25 yard of process. That is about it for this year, other then snow. I do have one wall to fix next week if the weather holds up!

The 4720 is great! No trouble with the cold starting down to 25f so far.

Bob

/ Knock,Knock where are all the Branson people #6  
I'm hibernating right now myself....Just waiting for a measurable snow to see how hard it is to get this thing stuck... I had a great first yr. with this machine, and hope to have many more.... I've got a 50 hr. service to do this winter too... enjoy pushing the snow fellas.....Brian

/ Knock,Knock where are all the Branson people #7  
Weather is great in FL. Doing light tractor work, buried a buddies cow the other day. 5ft deep hole with my fel. Thats my 4th hole so far with my fel. Getting pretty good at it.
Toby

/ Knock,Knock where are all the Branson people #8  
Still here, I don't get out of the cab that often anymore. Need wireless internet to the laptop for inside the cab. Then things would be good

/ Knock,Knock where are all the Branson people #9  
Hey Guys- Ive been busy. Mulching leaves with the finish mower, removing stumps, knocking over trees, etc. I waited and waited for the big 4"'s we got but couldnt justify starting it up. Broke a outrigger hydro line Sunday. Easy fix and only $10. I hope that everyone is in good health. Still satisfied with my tra't'r.

/ Knock,Knock where are all the Branson people #10  
Hi all, I've been absent from the forum for awhile...but just been busy using my tractor out here in south central Indiana. I use every chance I get. I did some fall plowing/ tilling and planted a winter wheat cover crop in my garden spots. Had to get the firewood supply in...as I heat with both wood and fuel oil, and nearly passed out at fuel prices this year....so getting more serious about using wood. The tractor is doing a good job crawling around these hills. I helped my neighbor haul in some of his wood supply as well. We are having a very cold week here, and the tractor is starting fine. I am using synthetic oil, so I think that helps. We are expecting our first significant snow on Thursday evening/ Friday morning this week. Looks like I will have to get the blade out. I am still happy about my tractor... you would have to fight me for it.

Oh, I forgot to mention deer hunting which has consumed much of my time lately. I discovered the front end loader with the toothbar, makes a great place to hang the deer gambrel, for skinning. I like being able to adjust the height up and down just as I like it. Unfortunately, I have been only able to bring one in on the loader so far...so still out there searching with my muzzleloader. I would have posted a picture, but not sure if that would be "G" rated or not.

I hope all have a happy holiday.

sassafraspete (sitting in front of the wood stove this cold evening)