Branson tractors

/ Branson tractors #1  

timwil

Where are they made and who makes them

/ Branson tractors #2  
timwil said:
Where are they made and who makes them

South Korea, Kukje. They have there own section on this site. High quality machines.

/ Branson tractors #3  
Yeah,they eat a different kind a rice,,,,[I didn't say a word about dogs!],,,thingy

/ Branson tractors #4  
Why not ask your question in the Zetor, Century & Branson forum right here on TBN? :confused: :confused:

Surely someone there can give you an answer.

/ Branson tractors #5  
MadReferee said:
Why not ask your question in the Zetor, Century & Branson forum right here on TBN? :confused: :confused:

Surely someone there can give you an answer.

I answered his question already, but I do agree it would be best if this thread could be kicked up to the Branson section.

/ Branson tractors #6  
OK,,lets kick it up,,other wise,,people will be saying that they bought a 254 nortrac 4 1/2 years ago and they now have 560 trouble free hours on it,,they use a 5 ft brush hog a 5 ft tiller a 6 ft blade and it still costs the same price it did 4 1/2 years ago,,,,8,000 dollars,4 wd 3 cylinder diesal,,two stage clutch,,3 point lift,,etc,,,etc,,,comes with 6 months parts and labor and you can buy more cheap,,,,,yeah,,we oughta kick it up,,,,thingy

/ Branson tractors #7  
OK, so I moved it over here to the Branson forum.;)

/ Branson tractors #8  
Well now men,,you gotta know I ain't got no rice problem,,or dog,,,they,[the man],,just deleted everthing else,,think its in the branson heading now,,,,,funny guys,[guy],,,,airbourne! thingy

/ Branson tractors #9  
Bird,you allright,,except you left me over there eating rice,,,them branson tractors are fine uns,,,,thingy

/ Branson tractors #10  
I have a 4720 tlb and have been very happy with it!