My New Rig

/ My New Rig #1  

jshbryan

Bronze Member
Tractor
Branson 3820i
Hello,

Had this for several weeks now. Just couldn't get off of it to take pics so here they are now. Sorry for the quality, they were taken with my camera phone.

Attachments

• ATT00022.jpg
    ATT00022.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 851
  • ATT00043.jpg
    ATT00043.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 632
   / My New Rig #2  
Nice unit and that is great pictures for a camera phone, mine is a Sony phone with .3 MP and they aint that nice, how many MB is yours?
Jim:)

/ My New Rig
MrJimi said:
Nice unit and that is great pictures for a camera phone, mine is a Sony phone with .3 MP and they aint that nice, how many MB is yours?
Jim:)

Thanks for the comments.

It's a Sony Ericsson W810i. It is a walkman phone that has a memory card that will hold 150 songs, a phone, walkman, camera and video all in one. That is the main reason I bought it. I can mow, blade, plow.... while listening to all the Johny Cash I want :cool: .

The camera is a 1.3 or 1.5mp I believe.

Who needs a stinkin Ipod :p !

/ My New Rig
SHIFTY said:
Nice choice, Nice package. But Its not dirty enough yet :)

Thanks.

It has been nasty with dust and mud, actually got it stuck/buried to the axles. But, I am a self confesed neat freak so it get's washed every few days when I am using it. My wife thinks I'm a freak because of it.

Ive had it 20 days and have about 60 hours on it now.

/ My New Rig #6  
Sharp looking setup...by the looks of the tires and cut grass on the attachment you'll been making every day count....again congrats on the new purchase.

/ My New Rig #8  
Nice, and nothing wrong with a clean well kept tractor!
Keeping it somewhat clean is a good way to keep an eye on things
as in damage or leaks...
Be safe and have fun!
Gene

/ My New Rig #9  
That is a nice lookin unit. When I was buying the Branson was not on my list but then I really didn't know they existed at the time. About three months after I bought I found a dealer within twenty miles of my place. But nice looking unit. Have fun with it.

murph

/ My New Rig #10  
I'm turning green. You know it has the same engine as the 4220. And the dealers tell me it's not hard to get the 42 hp. Other people may know something about that.