How to carry a chainsaw?

/ How to carry a chainsaw?
Rancar... thanks for the info on the chainsaw carrier... I'll send Harv an email to see what he built. Glad to hear you saw Mark... nice guy nice dealer... but did you buy the Tractor? How did you equip it?

/ How to carry a chainsaw?
WOW how's that for service... I just got done thanking rancar for dropping your name and Bingo... there are the Pictures. Harv that really looks good (you ought to patent it?!) I hope it works with the Backhoe. Thanks for the great idea!

/ How to carry a chainsaw? #13  
Jim,

<font color=blue>you ought to patent it?</font color=blue>

Yep, I believe I too suggested to Harv that he patent it. It's the dandiest ROPs carryall I've seen in these forums or anywhere else for that matter. Harv, I think you're letting all your royalties slip away.../w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bob

/ How to carry a chainsaw? #14  
Jim,

<font color=blue>but did you buy the Tractor? How did you equip it?</font color=blue>

Yes, I did. I bought the 4710, 4WD, tall folding ROPS, eHydro,optional R-1 tires, dual mid SCV and single rear SCV, telescoping links, 4th and 5th SCV kit, top and tilt kit, rear work lights, 460FEL w/ 73" pre-drilled bucket, cutting edge, and extra HD toothbar, 4in1 bucket w/ toothbar, MX6 mower, ballast box, and pallet forks, and a few other smaller extras. I shopped at five dealers. Mark did the best among the five with about 16% total off MSRP on everything. Also, this'll be tax exempt as I'll be submitting a ST-125 Tax Exemption Certificate.

I guess my gestation period is shorter than yours with your built date of 4/9...maybe less demand for the bigger 4710s. Mark says it's coming into the dealership on 4/16, then a few additional dealer install items, then delivery to me by weekend of 4/20. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Looking forward to trading stories with you Jim. BTW, where do you have your place in Adirondacks...anywhere near Speculator?

Bob

/ How to carry a chainsaw? #15  
<font color=blue>I think you're letting all your royalties slip away...</font color=blue>

Runs in the family, I guess. My grandpa was approached by a guy who had an idea to distribute milk in cardboard cartons. Grampa was laughing so hard he didn't pick up on the part about coating the cartons with wax first. The guy went and found some other fellas who were more open to the idea.
crazy.gif

My father had the chance to invest in a startup company that was going to make a portable labeler that worked by pushing the letters into a special plastic tape. Sounded ridiculous to Pop, so he decided them Dymo people would have to go it without him.
crazy.gif

It's in my genes.

/ How to carry a chainsaw? #16  
I guess I know what you mean Harv but in a different sense. I'm more prone to just going out and helping people like my neighbors do jobs when I know they can do it themselves or pay someone to do it. Some of us just don't make good businessmen....in my case, I'll just be giving my profits away./w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

Anyway, when I build my ROPS rack I'll be doing it using your old thread and pics as a guide and if anyone asks where I got that brilliant idea, I'll tell them to talk to Harv at TBN. He's the one who deserves the credit. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bob