Recommendations for Chain saw chaps

/ Recommendations for Chain saw chaps #21  
I own two Stihl saws but I have Husqvarna chaps and they are comfortable.

/ Recommendations for Chain saw chaps #22  
Newbury;

I have a pair of Bailey's and a pair of Elvex. The Elvex are the 91 series and have the full wrap around design. The wrap arounds are warmer but you can't beat the increase safety factor. I use the Bailey's for bucking firewood and the Elvex chaps for felling. I like extra protection when walking or moving around with a running saw in your hands. My .02

SimS

/ Recommendations for Chain saw chaps #23  
I have had the chaps with the Husky and Sthil names on them, seem like the same chaps to me. I also have a pair of Labonville chaps. I think I like the Labonville chaps better than the other pairs I have had.

Whatever chaps you get just remember to wear them snug enough around your leg so if the chain saw does grab on to them they won't just twist and leave your leg exposed. They may be a little warm in the summer but a little heat is better than a trip to the hospital.

Randy

/ Recommendations for Chain saw chaps #24  
Another vote for Labonville here

/ Recommendations for Chain saw chaps #25  
Labonville

/ Recommendations for Chain saw chaps #27  
Nothing wrong with Labonville chaps , in fact they are very nice to say the least .
I went with Swedepro 9 ply full wrap chaps . Hopefully I'll never have to find out if they function better or worse than the Labonvilles :)
Gransfors Bruks, Incorporated - Home