Ethanol free gasoline stations by state/province

/ Ethanol free gasoline stations by state/province #2  
I just found about about this site on Arboristsite.com. If you are looking for ethanol free gas, as I do for my small equipment it is great.

/ Ethanol free gasoline stations by state/province #3  
Great link, thanks! I just wish there was a dealer closer to me. I have had some heated discussions with my father about ethanol additives in gasoline. He says it is not a problem, I say hooey.

/ Ethanol free gasoline stations by state/province #4  
Whats the law say on this ethinal stuff,I mean by that,didn't they pass somekinda law that says they have to sell gas with ethinal or something?

Maybe its just for us produced? Where would these stations be getting this gas?

None in w.v. by the way according to that list,,they had one,but I believe it was a mistake.

/ Ethanol free gasoline stations by state/province #6  
I have not posted in a long, long time; but it appears the reasons I took a hiatus are still prevalent. And just to keep things interesting isn't aviation gasoline/avgas ethanol free?

/ Ethanol free gasoline stations by state/province #7  
Local station in Lincoln, MO has ethanol-free premium (91), but it is $0.65 MORE a gallon than regular (with ethanol). Seems like a pretty high bump. Every other station charges $0.20 more a gallon for 91 than for 87.

I guess if you're only buying saw gas, it's not a big deal. My turbocharged Subaru doesn't seem to mind the ethanol (so far).

/ Ethanol free gasoline stations by state/province #8  
Where I'm at we have a lot of outboards, snowmobiles and 4 wheelers that thrive on un-blended gas. Nice option to have.

/ Ethanol free gasoline stations by state/province #9  
Thanks for posting this info. I buy chainsaws and weed eaters cheap at auctions because of the swollen gas lines. No amount of pulling on the cord would ever get them to run. Five gallons of 2-stroke will last me thru the fall. The best part is that I have two stations close by. I would have wasted alot of fuel looking.

/ Ethanol free gasoline stations by state/province #10  
Thanks Steve