Some saw photos

/ Some saw photos #11  
Here is my trio of firewood saws.

From left to right: Husky 346XP w/ 16" bar, Stihl MS361 w/ 20" bar, Husky 371XP w/ 24" bar :D

IMG_0989.jpg

Witch one is your favorite?

/ Some saw photos #12  
Witch one is your favorite?

I really can't say, I like them all. As strange as it sounds if I had to get rid of one, it would be the MS361, because then I would still have a 50cc and 70cc saw, but if I could keep only one it would probably be the MS361 because ait is a great all around saw. Fortunately I can keep them all!

/ Some saw photos #13  
Great to see the pics posted here, and not have to chase them to a link.

I just have the MS361, here stuffed in my saw scabbard on the tractor where it rides with me most of the time. :) I have an old 041 that has been a most outstanding performer since 1975. No chain brake so replaced with the MS361 which has performed admirably for 6 years now.

Attachments

• Saw_Scabbard_ff.jpg
    Saw_Scabbard_ff.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 127
   / Some saw photos #14  
I really can't say, I like them all. As strange as it sounds if I had to get rid of one, it would be the MS361, because then I would still have a 50cc and 70cc saw, but if I could keep only one it would probably be the MS361 because ait is a great all around saw. Fortunately I can keep them all!

I have always treated the 4 cube size saws like that too. I sold my MS361, sold my 357XP, just sold 262XP, just sold Poulan 3750 60cc (the poulan would cut right with the 361,262) for about a 1/3 of the cost.
I like 49cc big time or go bigger for 70-80cc saw also.

If could only have one saw though. The light weight for power ratio 7900 would get my call.