Chainsaw data website

/ Chainsaw data website #1  

crazyal

Tractor
Kubota, Case, Deere
I have a couple of older chainsaws, a sthil and a Partner that I was trying to identify. Someone posted a website that listed pretty much every chainsaw ever made. I thought I saved it but I can't find it and I can't find the thread that had the link. Does anyone have it?

/ Chainsaw data website
That's the one. I can't find the Stihl yet.

/ Chainsaw data website #6  
If you're still looking, these guys may be able to identify it for you.

Chainsaw Collectors

There's some pretty sharp minds there, not much they haven't seen.

Sean

/ Chainsaw data website
So what model is this mysterious Sthil???

I haven't seen a picture of it yet. I'm guessing it's early 70s with a solo engine. The data plate only has the serial number and "type 650".

/ Chainsaw data website #8  
I haven't seen a picture of it yet. I'm guessing it's early 70s with a solo engine. The data plate only has the serial number and "type 650".

Pictures????

/ Chainsaw data website
All the spare saws are down in the hunting cabin. Normally a few minute walk but with the snow it's a much longer walk since the short way is too steep to clear the snow. I'll take a couple of pictures of all the saws. I'm not sure what they are worth but since I haven't used then in 10 years I keep saying I should try to find someone who enjoys older saws or tune them up and use them.

/ Chainsaw data website
So I spent a little time and it looks like it's not a Stihl as I was told but a Solo. I'm thinking it's a 650. I took some pictures and will try to upload them later.