Poulan 3300 chainsaw

/ Poulan 3300 chainsaw #11  
That guy that did that should be ashamed of himself.

That line is weed eater and maybe at most the primer bulb line.

/ Poulan 3300 chainsaw
That guy that did that should be ashamed of himself.

That line is weed eater and maybe at most the primer bulb line.

I really should had known better, If I'd had the old line with me I could have closer compared them and would of most likely not gotten that smaller line, In my mind I knew it was larger, I just didn't realize how much larger :cool: actually I hadn't even remove the old line yet at the time, looking back now, I couldn't see as to how that smaller line even supplied enough fuel to start the engine let alone run it for that 15 or 20 seconds,
My saw doesn't have a primer ball, merely choke it, pull & start, the Pulse Pump does the rest:thumbsup:

/ Poulan 3300 chainsaw #13  
I was talking about the primer bulb lines on the newer 33cc poulans. They are small like that.

/ Poulan 3300 chainsaw #14  
I really should had known better, If I'd had the old line with me I could have closer compared them and would of most likely not gotten that smaller line, In my mind I knew it was larger, I just didn't realize how much larger :cool: actually I hadn't even remove the old line yet at the time, looking back now, I couldn't see as to how that smaller line even supplied enough fuel to start the engine let alone run it for that 15 or 20 seconds,
My saw doesn't have a primer ball, merely choke it, pull & start, the Pulse Pump does the rest:thumbsup:

I'm amazed you got that hose on your carb. Any blood involved?