Husqvarna Pole Saw

/ Husqvarna Pole Saw #1  

DIXIEDOG

Platinum Member
Tractor
International 2544 / Gator 825i/L2501/General
Not exactly a chainsaw but kinda sorta is :laughing:

Well anyway I picked up a pole saw attachment for my Husqvarna 326 ldx and I'm very impressed with it so far, the thing works awesome.:thumbsup: I was most impressed with the adjustable oiler...it's always the little things:D I can easily reach limbs that are 10' up and cut brush/limbs that are down real low to the ground without bending over all day and the 326 has plenty of power to pull the 12" chain :cool:

/ Husqvarna Pole Saw #2  
Not exactly a chainsaw but kinda sorta is :laughing:

Well anyway I picked up a pole saw attachment for my Husqvarna 326 ldx and I'm very impressed with it so far, the thing works awesome.:thumbsup: I was most impressed with the adjustable oiler...it's always the little things:D I can easily reach limbs that are 10' up and cut brush/limbs that are down real low to the ground without bending over all day and the 326 has plenty of power to pull the 12" chain :cool:

:thumbsup: That sounds just a little safer than me climbing up in my FEL bucket with my big saw:laughing::confused2::laughing::confused2:

/ Husqvarna Pole Saw
I was using a ladder propped up against the tree....works good but gets a bit dicey when a big limb starts to fall.....I started thinking a pole saw might work better.:laughing:

/ Husqvarna Pole Saw #6  
I have the Husqvarna Pole Saw and it is great. :thumbsup: We have a lot of fir trees scattered about our property and the older limbs will slowly bend down and slap me in the face while I'm mowing or out horseback riding.:)

/ Husqvarna Pole Saw #7  
I was recently surfing through local craigslist and saw a Cub Cadet pole saw for sale.....I finally did get with the seller and bought it.
It looks great, must be 8 or 9 feet long! Haven't had a chance to use it yet....
What do these things go for new? I paid 140 bucks......