Big Jacks Tools?$

/ Big Jacks Tools?$ #1  

Toddao

Gold Member
Tractor
GC2410TLB
Has anyone purchased a saw from them? Do you like it? Has it held up? What problems have you had?

/ Big Jacks Tools?$ #2  
Looks like Chinese stuff (being nice there :laughing:) to me. :p

/ Big Jacks Tools?$
It is made in china but is is $109.99 for a 52cc, w/ 18" bar , almost want to just try it , how bad could it be ?

/ Big Jacks Tools?$ #4  
It is made in china but is is $109.99 for a 52cc, w/ 18" bar , almost want to just try it , how bad could it be ?

Bad enough to make a "Wild Thing" look good

/ Big Jacks Tools?$ #5  

If you're not wearing your chaps ... very bad.

/ Big Jacks Tools?$ #6  
I have a 266 husqvarna I bought 30 years ago for less than $300. I am still using it and would not trade it. For $110 even in this day and age I would not touch it.

/ Big Jacks Tools?$ #7  
I have a 266 husqvarna I bought 30 years ago for less than $300. I am still using it and would not trade it. For $110 even in this day and age I would not touch it.

I used to have a 266se beore it got stolen. I had to put a new top end on it a few years before it was taken, but it always was a great running saw.

A mild port job when I did the top-end, and it was cutting on par with the dolmar 120si and 6400's

/ Big Jacks Tools?$ #9  
I bought a similar (probably identical) saw here in Canada for about $65 delivered to my door. After cutting up a big birch that blew over with it ,the trigger lock for starting departed for places unknown. I phoned and e-mailed the place I bought it from for replacement parts and eventually they sent me another complete saw for shipping only. The saw is nothing to write home about and I agree that a Poulin on sale for $100 is probably a better deal than the one you are looking at. JMHO:eek:

/ Big Jacks Tools?$ #10  
I would look at it in the perspective if I have one pine tree to cut I might chance buying one but if I was using it as a real wood cutter I'd buy a major brand. I own a 55 Rancher {sweeden} and a husky 385XP that will last my lifetime. Buy a name brand and all you'll have to do is worry about sharpening your chain not