Just another junk chainsaw

/ Just another junk chainsaw #91  
FWIW

TSC Co. has Husky 12" bar and Chain for $3.99 for BOTH.

(In there clearance dept.)

/ Just another junk chainsaw
Steve no longer need husky 362 365 372 stuff. Had a fire sale and sold the remaining saws and parts I had left. :dance1:

Be interesting to see how this echo 6700 67cc runs. Guy that traded it is said it was used with 24" bar. Looking for 6700 670 muffler assembly, clutch cover, brake handle, maybe a recoil and handle down the road too.

Can you say 100% flow muffler mod. :shocked: He said the muffler came apart and just the attachment and inner baffle stayed on.

echo6700002.jpg

echo6700003.jpg

echo6700001.jpg

/ Just another junk chainsaw #93  
Steve no longer need husky 362 365 372 stuff. Had a fire sale and sold the remaining saws and parts I had left. :dance1:

Be interesting to see how this echo 6700 67cc runs. Guy that traded it is said it was used with 24" bar. Looking for 6700 670 muffler assembly, clutch cover, brake handle, maybe a recoil and handle down the road too.

Can you say 100% flow muffler mod. :shocked: He said the muffler came apart and just the attachment and inner baffle stayed on.

That think looks like it could use a good bath:D

That think looks like it could use a good bath:D

I got 90% of all that chit all over me using air compressor today. :irked::yuck:

Rain stopped so I got to do some test cuts.

Bucked some black walnut and ripped cut with 20" full comp in hard maple and soft spruce. Reminds me of the husky 365 special cut wise. Modified clutch cover was made for noodling :D :D :D

I was impressed with this 67cc echo for sure ;D. RPM WOT ended up 12.3k after the testing. Like it where she is at right now. I like them a little fat :laughing:

670echotest20003.jpg

670echotest20005.jpg

Took in a little echo 3900 and it has a dead coil. Anyone have a coil PM me please.

The saw isnt worth what they want for a new coil IMHO.

I found a online echo parts dealer right here in Ohio. I got me a air filter and switch on the way.

My local echo dolmar dealer is worthless IMO and refuse to give him one penny of my hard earned money. He wouldnt even look up the coil for me and give me a price for new. Something about being a 20 year old saw blah blah blah. I agree it;s not worth the cost of a new coil but jeez. :thumbdown:

Original AF list NLA with superseded #, I then looked up that number it was NLA with another superseded number. This # showed up as the replaceable AF for 3900 and available $12 plus shipping. We shall soon see if it fits.
Switch was $6. All of this was found on my own searching being the local dealer is worthless!