Just another junk chainsaw

/ Just another junk chainsaw #51  
husky and the newer steihls are all junk i started out with a steih 009 when i was 9 with run steihl for years 046 mag was top dog then to husky 372xp i dont like them i had one its was my paps in laws had it now i own an echo 670 2010 model cuts with a 046 mag

/ Just another junk chainsaw #52  
husky and the newer steihls are all junk i started out with a steih 009 when i was 9 with run steihl for years 046 mag was top dog then to husky 372xp i dont like them i had one its was my paps in laws had it now i own an echo 670 2010 model cuts with a 046 mag

That is a FLAT OUT INCORRECT statement.

And its Stihl BTW.

Nothing at ALL wrong with newer huskys or newer stihls. But there are PRO grade saws and homeowner grade saws of BOTH brands. The PRO grade saws of BOTH brands (IE: 361/361, 441, 576xp, 385xp ETC ETC) ARE ALL TOP NOTCH saws.

/ Just another junk chainsaw
LD1 there was a 120 down your way cheap on CL, look new in pics. Also a 115i in ak-cant area.

/ Just another junk chainsaw #54  
I need to know!

PM if you please...

What are you guys doing, I mean there is method to my madness,
not gathering info for the advertising police or NOTING like that.
May I ask what you guys primary goals are? Is this a business, for fun
or other?
Who is rebuilding ChainSaws primarly for a business and who does
it for the love of it?

Will you guy sell me a saw, or if I found a saw can you rebuild it
for me. My questions basically revolve around that, saw(s) for me.

I have WAY too much on my plate to start to rebuild saws
but I want/need from time to time and I hate to pay long dollar. I saw some saws
on CL today as well and I was thinking about maybe one of you guys
and maybe buying something and shippin' it off to 'someone to
fix er up, add performance parts, give it some luv and do it right!

I would so much rather deal w. someone that loves what their
doing instead of some kid or disgruntled employee who hates what
they do, only putting in time.

/ Just another junk chainsaw #55  
LD1 there was a 120 down your way cheap on CL, look new in pics. Also a 115i in ak-cant area.

Didnt see the 120:confused: I searched "chainsaw", "chain saw", "dolmar", "120", and seen nothing. Do you got a link for me????

That 115i looks really enticing too. Almost worth the drive for the price. Those in good shape usually have no trouble getting to $250 on ebay.

But I am more interested in that 120. I cannot find it anywhere???? Is it a SI or Super??? Wheres it at??

Artisan I consider myself a hobbyist.

I sometimes have up to 30 runners on the shelves. Right now it is a little lower because I know I have moved about 10 here lately. Most times a good used rebuilt or gone through saw brings about half of what a new one is in same similar model.

I rebuild saws from bare split crankshafts cases and up when needed.

I buy sale and trade. When there is something for sale for the right price on CL and I pass I pass the info onto others I know are interested in those makes like LD1 and dolmars.

Just like you wanting a ms362, here the dealer wants $709 and since you are wanting stihl only. I would get a used 036, 360 361 before I did that for half. JMO.

I know one of my friends with the 6000i was thinking about driving down to look at it.

I will look for link.

120 was gone and it was 20 cheaper then this 115i Sacs Domar chainsaw

I'll have to see if my friend got that 120.

/ Just another junk chainsaw #59  
120 was gone and it was 20 cheaper then this 115i Sacs Domar chainsaw

I'll have to see if my friend got that 120.

AHHH, so you have a friend down in my area now sniping all my dolmars:mad::D

Do you remember if it was an S. or SI. If it was just the standard smaller 120, NON-super or NON-si, I would have had little interest in it for anything over $100.

The 116si interest me up to ~$200, and the 120si's just a tad more. Just depending on condition. That 115i looks really good for $150 too. If it runs alright and isnt scored up, I'd pay that in a heartbeat.

I am really interested in what the scoop is on this 6000i you speak of?? Is your friend selling It??? You trying to buy it?? Cause YA KNOW I would be interested:D

The 6000i is the one I posted pics of. I did here too didnt I?

6000i Not for sale. It was a one owner traded in at the dealers for a 6400. Friend bought it from the dealer. To think I missed that one on the shelves in the trade ins and would have bought it myself. We use the same dolmar dealer.