Chainsaw recommendation

/ Chainsaw recommendation #31  
hey xyz, if you do not mind? could you help me out with a link. When it comes to chains, if I deviate from what specifically is the style my saw came with it is all greek. BTW, are there any places that really describe all of these chain types? I understand the different chissel types, but all of the different numbers etc, are confusing. What exactly does 30lp mean?
Thanks, Dave

This will describe 30lp for you. It is woodsman pro 3/8lp chain semi chisel. Like stihl PM. Bailey's - WoodlandPro 30LP Chainsaw Chain

What chain do you have on saw now? Brand, numbers, and drive link count etc?
The PS stihl chain is round chisel not semi chisel like PM and PS cuts 15% to 20% faster in clean bucking cuts. You might want to stay with semi chisel. Just for the ease of finding the correct chains.

/ Chainsaw recommendation #32  
Don't want a brand war, and I don't know anywhere near it all. I have had 2 poulans, 3 OLD homelite xl12s, 2 sthils-both of which were stolen within a week of purchase when I lived in the city. Since then, I have lived near a Husky dealer. Started out with a used131, and a new 345. Burned up the 131 in 2 years, but have had the 345 going on 4 years now with only plug changes and a carb rebuild. Bought a 359 last year, and it is great. Bought a well used 181 from the farmer up the road this summer. I do use them well, and have made over 15 full cord of wood this year alone, and need to clear out the 2 1/2 miles of tree line for the farmer, I get the wood for my heat, he gets an extra 5 feet width of field. I can't roof houses in winter, anyway.

/ Chainsaw recommendation
Just a quick update, as I have become very busy the last few days, I got the parts on order to freshen my saw up, I got 2 new sprockets, some extra filters and ordered some new bar and chain combo's from baileys. xyz, I had the stock chain, or oregon direct replacement chain. It was the same style and size that the wild thing uses. I ordered this "This bar uses 56 drive links of .375 Low Profile pitch x .050 gauge chain (30LP-56)" or this Bailey's - Carlton 16" Hobby Champ Tiger Chainsaw Bar & Chain Combo. I am curious to see how it will work. I am excited about getting it running well again.
Thanks for all your help TBN!
Dave

/ Chainsaw recommendation
Hey Gang just a quick update. I received the sprocket and bar and chain. Man this thing cuts great with this chain/bar combo. It really woke this little chainsaw up. This little saw should be good for me for quite a bit longer. I really appreciate all of the help!
Thanks, Dave