Another new saw

/ Another new saw #1  

Kiotikarl

Gold Member
Tractor
2010 Kioti ck30 gear
Photo442.jpgWell after having purchased my MS362, and found out it was a little underpowered, i decided to buy something with a little more power. So here it is a brand new MS441.

/ Another new saw #4  
That should do the trick:thumbsup:

/ Another new saw #6  
nice! Did you put the lines on the caps--I like that idea for aid in lining up when re-installing.

/ Another new saw #7  
Go big or go home.. Nice looking saw. Is that like an 18" bar? Have fun. Wear your Safety chaps.:cool2:

/ Another new saw
Go big or go home.. Nice looking saw. Is that like an 18" bar? Have fun. Wear your Safety chaps.:cool2:

Actually it's a 16 inch bar, will move up to an 18 inch later. Btw had to get all my safety gear changed, boots, chaps, helmet,etc ... can't operate a Stihl saw with Husky safety gear:laughing:

/ Another new saw #9  
Nice saw. Also a lot of people don't know it but in a Stihl saw you are supposed to run mid grade gas.

/ Another new saw #10  
Actually it's a 16 inch bar, will move up to an 18 inch later. Btw had to get all my safety gear changed, boots, chaps, helmet,etc ... can't operate a Stihl saw with Husky safety gear:laughing:
Yeah that would be an insult to Husky wouldn't it? 16" bar gee that would be like dropping a 454 Chevy motor into an old Vega body... WOo hooo!