76 cc's,ported ,and a 28" bar

/ 76 cc's,ported ,and a 28" bar #1  

NIXON

Veteran Member
Tractor
L3130 hst
Just got my ms 460 back wearing a 28" ES bar , Couldn't be happier !Very responsive !

/ 76 cc's,ported ,and a 28" bar #2  
Just got my ms 460 back wearing a 28" ES bar , Couldn't be happier !Very responsive !

Sounds like a nice "stumper saw" as well. I used to run a Husky 385 w/28" bar that shined in this use also. Well maybe not so shining anywhere else for its power to weight ratio. 390 much more like it for this.

/ 76 cc's,ported ,and a 28" bar #3  
Nothing like a ported saw:D....even if it is a stihl

/ 76 cc's,ported ,and a 28" bar
Nothing like a ported saw:D....even if it is a stihl

Somehow , I knew that comment would show up ! ;) truth be told, I've been bugging HD about their rental Makitas . If I can get a decent one at a reasonable price ,I'll jump on it .

/ 76 cc's,ported ,and a 28" bar #6  
Somehow , I knew that comment would show up ! ;) truth be told, I've been bugging HD about their rental Makitas . If I can get a decent one at a reasonable price ,I'll jump on it .

I too have been bugging a few of them. But sooo many people are interested, its really about being (or asking) at the right time.

/ 76 cc's,ported ,and a 28" bar #7  
I like to cruise the Pawn shops one of them has the 395Xp husky for $400 and another has the XP 3120 with 36"bar for $1100.. Cripes what a monster. I have my Husky 2100 that has the muffler mod on it and it is a hoot to put on a tree and watch it go. I have a 28" and 36" bar for it. As long as the chain is reasonably sharp the chips are flying.