New sthil saw!

/ New sthil saw! #11  
We have several saws from 180 to 660, three of the smaller ones have the Easy2Start feature and are really nice for my wife, my sons use the others, I had to give up chainsaws last year, but used the Easy2Start models for a few years due to bad shoulders.

/ New sthil saw! #12  
cant beat stihls saws. I run a 361 and 660 and love them both. The 660 gets heavy towards the end of the day. Enjoy your new toy

Brett

Agreed Stihl's are good saws, you have good taste in saws i also run a 361 and 660. Anyone who has ever fired up a MS660, MS880 or a husky 395XP or 3120XP would probably say any other saws have an easy start feature. When you start pull starting 90+ cc motors you soon realize your trying to pull start a youth dirt bike engine.
The 660 is really fun when you don't use the decompression release and it locks up right at top of stroke and you come just shy of ripping the fingers off of your hand and then proceed to punch yourself in the lower jaw after your fingers fly off the starter cord. Ask me how i know.

The little mantis tiller i bought for weeding the garden has this easy start feature its pretty cool for someone like my wife or anyone who has a bad arm/shoulder
\ 2011-10-12_19-40-25_308.jpg

/ New sthil saw! #14  
cant beat stihls saws. I run a 361 and 660 and love them both. The 660 gets heavy towards the end of the day. Enjoy your new toy

Brett

Can't help but notice it's your first post and recent join date. :welcome: :tractor: To TBN !

Boone

/ New sthil saw! #15  
I used my son in laws with the ez start and was amazed at how easy it pulled. My only negative was that sometimes I would pull the cord and it wouldnt spin the motor when pulling but then a half second later it would fire up. Like it stored the energy and then after the pull was complete released it. It did crank with no problem with about 2 pulls.

/ New sthil saw!
Thanks y'all. Used it today for smoking wood and some limbs for kids to roast marshmallows. Saw is great, pecan wood is my favorite smoking wood, kids dig a fire, and life is grand.

/ New sthil saw! #17  
I never tried pecan, but sounds great.

I like cherry and apple as my two favorite:thumbsup:

/ New sthil saw! #19  
I just bought a new Farm Boss this week and I am in heaven... it has the easy pull start on it...makes it not so bad when your turning them off and restarting all the time.

/ New sthil saw! #20  
Along with some other Stihl stuff, I have a MS 192T and my wife has a MS 192 C-E. Hers has the easy2start system and the difference in starting ease is stunning.