New saw

/ New saw #1  

deereman75

Veteran Member
Tractor
Deere 2120, Warner & Swasey 6000# offroad forklift, Case W9B loader, various non-running decorations
Well about 10 minutes ago I got back from picking up my ideal saw. A 1992 stihl 034, with new jug and piston 4 years ago. Started up on the 3rd pull, and I fell in love. It was used as a back up saw by a professional firewood cutter, but it hasn't been used much the last few years. A little haggling and I got it for $250, from what I have seen that's a pretty good price for one of these. Here are a few pictures.
IMG_00000002.jpgIMG_00000025.jpgIMG_00000028.jpg
Once my wallet recovers, I will keep looking for the late model husky 2100cd I am longing for. Luckily in my area the market is flooded with big felling saws, and prices are low.

/ New saw #2  
Nice looking saw,seems to me you got a good deal, makes my ms 210 look like a pocket saw! LUTT

/ New saw
Its about 59cc, 4.1 hp. Running a 20 inch bar, with a full skip forestry chain, no lo-kickback chain here. Hopefully going to do some cutting in a few days.

/ New saw #4  
Great saw deal, imho. I have one I bought new from the early '80s and it's still running strong. :thumbsup: Parts are getting scarce - I've had to replace the air filter screen several times, and they are hard to find in my neck of the woods.