Which Chainsaw ?

/ Which Chainsaw ? #31  
Another difference; The 372xp xt has the larger air filter and high top cover.
;)

/ Which Chainsaw ? #32  
and that is why you grind out the transfer cover on the 365 XT I have pics saved, you really need to see them? It proves what I have been saying all along.

My experience with your post are that you know what you speak of. If it's not too much trouble, im always interested in pictures.

/ Which Chainsaw ? #33  
and that is why you grind out the transfer cover on the 365 XT I have pics saved, you really need to see them? It proves what I have been saying all along.

Sure, why not.

Other than the divider, did you do anything with the additional thickness and protrusion for the conversion?

/ Which Chainsaw ? #34  
Nope I did not say anything about thickness, just divider.

Borrowed pics

Left side 365xt 372xp xt on right

100_2410.jpg

Both 365xt to match the 372xp xt on top

100_2412.jpg

/ Which Chainsaw ?
Nope I did not say anything about thickness, just divider.

Borrowed pics

Left side 365xt 372xp xt on right

100_2410.jpg

Both 365xt to match the 372xp xt on top

100_2412.jpg

I'm going to try to go by the dealer tomorrow. If I choose to go with the 365. Can you tell me where these parts are located on the saw. Head. pull the cylinder, carb , etc, Thanks for the pics

/ Which Chainsaw ? #36  
I have a 365 with several different bar lengths. It's about eight years old. Really does not get much use but when it does it is worked hard usually on a mill. I'm happy .:thumbsup:

/ Which Chainsaw ? #37  
If you are buying new and not going to use the saw alot buy the 365. XYZ is trying to save you a few $$$, I would listen to him. If you want to spend the extra $$$ buy a new 562xp. Now with all that being said if I could find a new 372XPG I would buy it in a heartbeat to replace my XP. CJ

/ Which Chainsaw ? #38  
If you are buying new and not going to use the saw alot buy the 365. XYZ is trying to save you a few $$$, I would listen to him. If you want to spend the extra $$$ buy a new 562xp. Now with all that being said if I could find a new 372XPG I would buy it in a heartbeat to replace my XP. CJ

He missed the best deals on them. They were $560 OTD with 18", went up a $100 a month or so ago.

Proably wouldnt even notice the 365xt transfer cover difference if we didnt point it out when just bucking firewood etc.

/ Which Chainsaw ?

Well, 1 dealer I called told me that the 365 has been discontinued. He offered me a 372 for $875 OTD with 24'' bar.I'm going to call some more dealers tomorrow. For some reason ,some dealers are closed on mondays

/ Which Chainsaw ? #40  
Well, 1 dealer I called told me that the 365 has been discontinued. He offered me a 372 for $875 OTD with 24'' bar.I'm going to call some more dealers tomorrow. For some reason ,some dealers are closed on mondays
The 365 has not been discontinued, but it did evolve into the X Torque version.