Which Chainsaw ?

/ Which Chainsaw ?
The 365 has not been discontinued, but it did evolve into the X Torque version.

That's what I tried to tell him. That it's now called x torque. He stills says they don't make a 365 of any type.I think I'll move on .I would love to buy from a local dealer,but I've found the same 372 new on online from another dealer for much less than the $875

/ Which Chainsaw ? #42  
Well, 1 dealer I called told me that the 365 has been discontinued. He offered me a 372 for $875 OTD with 24'' bar.I'm going to call some more dealers tomorrow. For some reason ,some dealers are closed on mondays

What bar length are you wanting? I will show you some to your door prices with free shipping.

Husqvarna 365 Chainsaw W/ 18in Bar & Chain
Your Cost: $660.00

Husqvarna 365 Chainsaw W/ 20in Bar & Chain
Your Cost: $670.00

Husqvarna 365 Chainsaw W/ 24in Bar & Chain
Your Cost: $680.00

Specifications for 365
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 70.7 cc
Idling speed 2700 rpm
Spark plug Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A
Electrode gap 0.02 "
Air filter type Felt
Lubricants Oil tank volume 0.84 US pint
Oil pump capacity 0-0.021 ml/min
Cutting equipment Chain pitch 3/8"
Recommended bar length, min-max 15"-28"
Chain speed at max power 67.9 fts
Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 14.1 lbs

Husqvarna 372XP Chainsaw W/18in Bar & Chain
Your Cost: $865.00

Husqvarna 372XP Chainsaw W/20in Bar & Chain
Your Cost: $875.00

Husqvarna 372XP Chainsaw W/24in Bar & Chain
Your Cost: $885.00

Husqvarna 372XP Chainsaw W/28in Bar & Chain
Your Cost: $885.00

/ Which Chainsaw ? #43  
That's some good prices on the 365. His dealer don't seem out of line on the 372 though

/ Which Chainsaw ? #44  
Well, 1 dealer I called told me that the 365 has been discontinued. He offered me a 372 for $875 OTD with 24'' bar.I'm going to call some more dealers tomorrow. For some reason ,some dealers are closed on mondays

The last time I was at Eble's here in mid Michigan about 3 weeks ago and they had 1/2 a pallet load left. They were under $600, real tempting. If they were made with the heated handles I would have bought one. 231 826 3334 talk to Paul. Great people to deal with and they know saws. If I have had any problems they fixed it while I waited. If not buy one from XYZ, does not sound like your dealer knows much about saws. CJ

/ Which Chainsaw ?
Thanks to everyone for their opinions & offers. The dealer that I talked to yesterday called me back just a few min. ago. He has now offered me the 372xp with 24'' bar for $760.00 OTD.I told him I would be on the way to pick it up .

Again,
thanks to all

/ Which Chainsaw ? #46  
Thanks to everyone for their opinions & offers. The dealer that I talked to yesterday called me back just a few min. ago. He has now offered me the 372xp with 24'' bar for $760.00 OTD.I told him I would be on the way to pick it up .

Again,
thanks to all

That is a screamin deal. Haven't seen one that low in years!

/ Which Chainsaw ? #47  
Split the difference ...... 562XP. Put a 20"tech Lite bar on it and enjoy a fairly light saw with close to 70cc power .

/ Which Chainsaw ? #48  
Split the difference ...... 562XP. Put a 20"tech Lite bar on it and enjoy a fairly light saw with close to 70cc power .
That's what I did. Heck of a rig with that bar!!!

/ Which Chainsaw ?
That is a screamin deal. Haven't seen one that low in years!

Just got home and fired it up. With the comp. button pushed in . It's not as hard to pull than my 53cc saw. Can't wait to try it out.Sold me the saw for $690.00 + tax for a total of $760.00. She sounds like she'll really cut !

/ Which Chainsaw ? #50  
Just a heads up about using de-comp on the new 372Xp XT saws.

Per a dealer on my site on hard starting 372 XT's

Cold start: Do NOT use the deco. Not sure why, but I suspect this top mount deco drops the compression a little too much in addition to makeing that first "pop" harder to hear. Especially when the saw is new. People would come in with flooded saws that would really fog up the parking lot when we got them going. Part of the problem though was guys continuing to pull with the choke on waiting for that pop. One is a good friend of mine and fellow member on these sites. I watched him trying to start his 2172 and counted 20 pulls with the choke on before I yelled at him to stop. Every person that has had this issue has solved it simply by not using the deco.

Warm start: Carb is just not adjusted right, because this is not a problem I've seen with any of the saws we've sold. I suspect that it's a little too lean on the LO side. Every one of these things come out of the box too lean on both the Lo and HI. When setting up a saw I open them both at least 1/4 turn before even trying to start it, then adjust from there.