Which Chainsaw ?

/ Which Chainsaw ? #1  

kenmac

Tractor
McCormick CX105 Kubota MX 5100 HST, Kubota ZD1021, Kawsaki Mule 4010 trans 4x4
Husky rancher 460 or 372xp. I can't decide. I have a 53cc husky. It just lacks power when cutting a large tree.I'm leaning toward the 460

houghts ?

/ Which Chainsaw ? #2  
550 XP:)

/ Which Chainsaw ? #3  
Depending on how big and how often the 372 should take care of pretty much anything. Bars should swap between your 53cc and the bigger one if you want to use a short bar on the 372

/ Which Chainsaw ? #4  
The 460 is a box-store homeowner saw, while the 372xp is a pro saw. Take your pick based on what kind of saw you want to get for the money. Personally, I think the Ranchers are plastic turds, though they are a little better than Stihl's equivalent plastic turds...

/ Which Chainsaw ?
The 460 is a box-store homeowner saw, while the 372xp is a pro saw. Take your pick based on what kind of saw you want to get for the money. Personally, I think the Ranchers are plastic turds, though they are a little better than Stihl's equivalent plastic turds...

Just concerned about the weight of the 372. I'm not young anymore :D What do you think about the 365xt 65cc

/ Which Chainsaw ? #6  
What about the 562xp? I love mine. Nice and light and good power. More power than the 460 and lighter than the 372 (and the 460 too).

/ Which Chainsaw ?
What about the 562xp? I love mine. Nice and light and good power. More power than the 460 and lighter than the 372 (and the 460 too).

Well, They call them xt x torque. I guess xtra torque ?

/ Which Chainsaw ? #9  
I have a 365, works good. Never let me down. Limb with Stihl 026. Good combo for me.

/ Which Chainsaw ? #10  
In my younger days I had a 371XP with a 24" bar. That was a killer saw, it sounded like a souped up 2 stroke dirt bike and ran like one too. Someone wanted all my saws and my leaf blower more than I and stole all of them out of my garage, b@st@rds. My back wouldn't be able to handle a saw that size now anyways. One of the lightest high performance pro saws Husqvarna had for years was the 346XP but I don't think they make it anymore.

There's less than a pound difference between the 460 Weight without Bar and Chain: 12.8 lbs. and 372XP Weight without Bar and Chain : 13.4 lbs / 6.1 kg.