Used Chain Saw Parts

/ Used Chain Saw Parts #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I am looking for a MS260 cylinder that is 44.7mm. Does anybody know of any sources for used parts. I have checked ebay, keep it running, and chainsawr. If I can't find a used cylinder I am going with a new Meteor 44mm cylinder.

/ Used Chain Saw Parts #2  
Head over to arboristsite, join up, and post in the classifieds that ya need a jug.

How bad is your old jug? Is it totally trashed past cleaning up with muriatic acid?
Lots of times, the Nikasil is barely scored, but the melted aluminum skid marks resemble scoring.

Good luck to ya!

/ Used Chain Saw Parts
Head over to arboristsite, join up, and post in the classifieds that ya need a jug.

How bad is your old jug? Is it totally trashed past cleaning up with muriatic acid?
Lots of times, the Nikasil is barely scored, but the melted aluminum skid marks resemble scoring.

Good luck to ya!

I joined Aroboristsite and on my first post, the first reply I got was slow down and then do a search. I did my questions pretty much answered. I am not real impressed with that site. It seems they like to say do a search a lot. They need to break the chainsaw section down by brand.

The cylinder is not salvageable. The guy put regular gas in it by accident and ran it til it locked up. The rings broke and scored the cylinder. It may be half way usable but I want something that is going to be reliable.

I was going to order parts for it tomorrow. I would like to get it going ASAP.