Stihl 026 Chainsaw Fuel Problems

/ Stihl 026 Chainsaw Fuel Problems
2 words for this. Long forceps.

I have straight and curved set.

Plus flashlight and lots of patience. Only could find straight forceps. Will pickup a curved set next time I visit Harbor Freight. Also helps to remove plastic plug and screw behind it on chain side of saw. Gives one a tiny bit more room to see the impulse hose. Saw is now running. Rebuilt carb, changed fuel line, tank filter and impulse hose. Final observations, carb filter was plugged, and for a 18 year old saw impulse hose was in good condition, somewhat soft with no breaks and fuel line also was in decent shape. Thanks for your help.

/ Stihl 026 Chainsaw Fuel Problems #12  
This video will show you impulse.

Awesome. I watch the impulse Vid..Then I get a million others. Very cool stuff..

/ Stihl 026 Chainsaw Fuel Problems #13  
I have a 440 all tore down if someone needs to see a impulse line in tank and where it goes through and crankcase separated to show line impulse nipple there too.
Let me know before I button it back up in a few days (waiting on parts) and I grab some pics.

/ Stihl 026 Chainsaw Fuel Problems #14  
I have a 440 all tore down if someone needs to see a impulse line in tank and where it goes through and crankcase separated to show line impulse nipple there too.
Let me know before I button it back up in a few days (waiting on parts) and I grab some pics.

Too late now. Together and running again.