Which brand to buy

/ Which brand to buy #41  
That's what I was thinking 18'' bar would be a lot better for for this 55cc rancher. About a new saw. No I don't need another saw. I just bought this 372 a few months back. Now that 372 is a real saw !
The 55 is real too. The 372xp is just larger, more expensive and has a lot more power! ;)

/ Which brand to buy #42  
I've owned several chainsaws ... A man just can't have too many chainsaws!

For me, Husqvarna has proven to be the most robust and durable. I have the 20 inch 455 Rancher model and it has brought down many trees, loads of them were larger diameter than the 20 inch bar on the saw. This saw has great power and I've been extremely pleased with it.

/ Which brand to buy #43  
What ya talkin about? Stihl's #1 seller! :laughing:

What ya talkin about? Stihl's #1 seller!
Yes and FORD is the BEST SELLING TRUCK in the world, and has been for years----Why do people buy other brands?????

/ Which brand to buy #44  
Yes and FORD is the BEST SELLING TRUCK in the world, and has been for years----Why do people buy other brands?????

I have two trucks, Toyota and Dodge, but I like Ford better. It's all good! :D

Kubota makes the best tractors though. :thumbsup:

/ Which brand to buy #45  
I have two trucks, Toyota and Dodge, but I like Ford better. It's all good! :D

Kubota makes the best tractors though. :thumbsup:

hahahha all fords suck, I would push my dodge before a drive a ford

/ Which brand to buy #46  

... and McDonald's is the best selling hamburger. What's your point? :laughing:

/ Which brand to buy #47  
hahahha all fords suck, I would push my dodge before a drive a ford

If I had a Ford, it'd out pull and out run your Dodge!

But wait, I drive a Dodge? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Which brand to buy #48  
If I had a Ford, it'd out pull and out run your Dodge!

But wait, I drive a Dodge? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

hahaha yea my 24 valve diesel only has 490hp with the small mods ive done to it, and can pull a house if needed, there has never been made a ford that can pull a dodge, more fords are bought each yr because they are much cheeper to buy, they are cheeply made and more or less a throw away truck, as for trucks on the road well chevy owns that award then dodge is second

/ Which brand to buy #49  
Diesel pickup! Yes, Dodge owns that!

Gas pickup, I'd rather have a Ford. Have own 4 Fords and 4 Dodge trucks. One Dodge was a POS, other 3 were fine, except for a couple transmission & rear end rebuilds. All 4 Fords were very good trucks with no major repairs.

But the 94 Toyota I have takes the cake for reliability and long lasting! :cool:

/ Which brand to buy #50  
i had a 1984 toyota 4runner put 194,000 miles on it sold it to a stupid redneck girl she tryed to kill it, I bought it back from her at 295,000 put another 10k on it then sold it to a guy that made it into a swamp buggy and its prob still going hahah also had a nissan king cab 4x4 put 300,000 on it and sold it to a guy that tows jet skies on and off the bch with it, that was 15yrs ago and he is still using it today, the body is almost gone and made mostly of wood now but the motor and tranny are still working