echo chainsaws

/ echo chainsaws #1  

Josh1981

Tractor
Use to own ford 1500
Good afternoon I have,recently traded my stihl saws or sold them for echo saws a cs400 and 600. Got tired of fussy,stihl carbs and constanyly adjusting. I have set the carb once on my 400 and thats it no adjusting.

Why is,echo eadier to deal with this way??

Just wondering.

Oh my stihl blower and kombi no adjusting either dunno why

/ echo chainsaws #2  
Once set, a carb shouldnt require re-adjusting unless you change something. Fuel, Air flow (muffler mod, bigger filter), etc. So it is possible your dealer didnt set right??? Its hard to believe the screws would move on their own.

What stihl's were these BTW?? Were they pro models?? or lower end homeowner saws??

/ echo chainsaws #3  
IMO saws need fine tuned to weather if your into such things. If you are riding the edge of wot tuning. Cold weather it gets leaner hot they get richer.

I just set to 4 stroking now and not worry about it.

/ echo chainsaws
Once set, a carb shouldnt require re-adjusting unless you change something. Fuel, Air flow (muffler mod, bigger filter), etc. So it is possible your dealer didnt set right??? Its hard to believe the screws would move on their own.

What stihl's were these BTW?? Were they pro models?? or lower end homeowner saws??

All stock saws. Shell gas with sta bil and stihl.oil a few years ago. Recently 50 fuel/sef fuel. Never let mixed gas it long. Never mixed sef 50 fuel one,tank then pump gas next tank.

Stihl 250 192 tc top handle stihl 009L stihl 012av stihl 044 stihl 440 stihl 066 and 660 dolmar 3410 5105 7910 stihl 362 stihl 084

The only one that didnt give me,any fits was 361.

Im.still not sure why though.

/ echo chainsaws #6  
To have that much bad luck, with that many different saws, not much I can san. And kinda hard to believe too.:confused3:

/ echo chainsaws #7  
Good afternoon I have,recently traded my stihl saws or sold them for echo saws a cs400 and 600. Got tired of fussy,stihl carbs and constanyly adjusting. I have set the carb once on my 400 and thats it no adjusting.

Why is,echo eadier to deal with this way??

Just wondering.

Oh my stihl blower and kombi no adjusting either dunno why

Good show! Echo is a better saw.

/ echo chainsaws #8  
To have that much bad luck, with that many different saws, not much I can san. And kinda hard to believe too.:confused3:

Yeah for real. Many of those saws are Stihl classics. I have 2 010AV that are from the early 80's that run like tops.

Interestly my MS361 is the fussiest saw to start by far. Stihl a great saw! (0:

/ echo chainsaws #9  
   / echo chainsaws #10  
Good show! Echo is a better saw.

In your dreams. Not now, not ever.

OP stated the following:
"Stihl 250 192 tc top handle stihl 009L stihl 012av stihl 044 stihl 440 stihl 066 and 660 dolmar 3410 5105 7910 stihl 362 stihl 084

The only one that didnt give me,any fits was 361.

Im.still not sure why though.

This list, (above) of saws ALL having problems?!:confused2: Not to say it could never happen, but I bet my last dollar it has more to do with this statement by the OP: "Im.still not sure why though".