Couple of questions about my new saw

/ Couple of questions about my new saw #11  
Your dealer may carry non ethanol gas. If so, they probably have gas alone and premixed. It is expensive, but probably cheaper than driving 65 miles to get it.

/ Couple of questions about my new saw #12  
It's up to you. It breaks down like this. If you are going to use ethanol, if you want your saw to have a long life, you have to treat it, otherwise it'll destroy your hoses, and gum up your engine. You might want to check out the website "www.puregas.org" They have a pretty comprehensive list of pure gas stations around the country. There might be a gas station that carries it closer then you think.

/ Couple of questions about my new saw #14  
I run starbrite startron in everything 2 or 4 cycle and have been for years.
Never drained a tank or had any problems using all ethanol gas sitting for over a year sometimes:)

/ Couple of questions about my new saw #15  
I've run Av gas in my saws and racing motorcycles before at 50:1 and its good stuff, 2 strokes love it.. I found the ethanol high test to be fine if you run it frequently and don't let it set.. but its my last choice.
lately I have been running tru-fuel available at wal mart, farm and family and so, its pre mixed at either 50 or 40:1. Typically I run that in the tool that see less frequent action.. hedge trimmers, pole saw, and so on.
As mentioned, ethanol absorbs moisture like dot 4 and below brake fluid. if you have to store it for any amount of time, seal it up tight, keep it in a cool dark place and out of the sun..
The tru fuel come is a nice metal can that's easy to carry in the woods. I want to say its a 32 ounce can.. and has an anti splash nozzle over the mouth..