I'm a Stihl guy but...

/ I'm a Stihl guy but... #1  

DT86

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota
My dealer knew I'd been searching for a top handle saw. Today he called to tell me he had only one Husqvarna T435 left and if I wanted a good deal to head on over ASAP.

I'm a Stihl guy, but the deal he gave me I couldn't pass up.

How many shades of orange (Kubota, Allis Chalmers, Stihl, Echo and now Husky) can I own before it starts getting tacky?

( Sorry the pics suck, and one is upside down. )

image-2523506849.jpg

image-3157535273.jpg

Last edited:
   / I'm a Stihl guy but... #3  
welcome to the husky family.:welcome: You won't be disappointed . Have you let the folks in your area know that you have an old stihl for sale:D

/ I'm a Stihl guy but...
cartod,

I wouldn't consider it cheating. The Stihl's both know, even the Echo backpack blower seemed fine with it.

kenmac,

Thank you sir!

I have no doubts about this little saw. But I think I'll keep both the 18" Stihl saws, you know, just in case I need to cut something larger than a limb.

/ I'm a Stihl guy but... #6  
I like my Husky top handles. I don't own any Stihl top handles. And have owned several of the Echo top handle saws. Thanks XYZ for the update

/ I'm a Stihl guy but...
I'm sitting here trying to decide if he meant that was a bad thing or not. :confused:

/ I'm a Stihl guy but... #8  
I'm sitting here trying to decide if he meant that was a bad thing or not. :confused:
He might be afraid of his beer drinking buddies giving him a bad time for stepping out of the mold and getting another brand..:confused2:

/ I'm a Stihl guy but... #10  
Top handles are great saws for the weight and power for branches and small trunk stuff up to about 14-15" size. Less wear and tear on us old geezers.