I got a new saw today

/ I got a new saw today #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I have been looking for months for a 70cc Stihl. There are very few locally forsale. Most of them are rough looking or way over priced or a 20'' bar. I found a MS 441 CM and emailed the guy a back and forth a couple of times then he quit replying. I found a 046 and sent the guy a text asked him a few questions and he answered them and a was supposed to send me pictures but that never happened. Maybe these people don't like when you ask them questions like does it have the OEM cylinder and can I take the muffler off and look in the cylinder. Maybe they have something to hide. I got tired of messing around looking for a used saw and went to the dealer and bought a new MS 441 CM. So far I have ran a little over a tank through it and I love it. It has good power. I can't believe how smooth this saw is, the AV is really good.

/ I got a new saw today #2  
Nothing helps me decide faster to buy new, than dealing with a few internet jerks. I called a guy that had three scissor lifts for sale, talked to him three times, each time he seemed like he was stoned. Always said he'd call back - never did.

/ I got a new saw today #3  
Nice saw Roger. What size of bar? Hopefully the saw gives you many years of good service.

/ I got a new saw today
Nothing helps me decide faster to buy new, than dealing with a few internet jerks. I called a guy that had three scissor lifts for sale, talked to him three times, each time he seemed like he was stoned. Always said he'd call back - never did.

I don't know what is wrong with people. When I have something for sale I reply try to reply promptly.

Nice saw Roger. What size of bar? Hopefully the saw gives you many years of good service.

Thanks, I got a 25'' bar. I hope it should be trouble free for many years.

/ I got a new saw today
Nice saw, hope you don't HAVE to use it because of the storm coming.

Thanks. I hope we don't loose the electricity with this storm. We have been very luck this winter and have not lost it yet.

/ I got a new saw today #7  
Thanks, I got a 25'' bar. I hope it should be trouble free for many years.

Same size bar as I have on my MS441. Powers it well, you will like it.

/ I got a new saw today #8  
Nice Saw I bet it starts good with the electronic fuel management. So Stihl is making a 25" single piece Scabard now. I want one for my MS660 I hate the stupid 2 piece its always coming apart on me. Its fine for the 36" bar but the 25" is the bar i use 80% of the time.

/ I got a new saw today #10  
Nice Saw I bet it starts good with the electronic fuel management. So Stihl is making a 25" single piece Scabard now. I want one for my MS660 I hate the stupid 2 piece its always coming apart on me. Its fine for the 36" bar but the 25" is the bar i use 80% of the time.

A tip I got from a logging professional was to go to the fire department and ask for decommissioned fire hose. Makes good scabbards in whatever length you need.