What Brand/Type chain should I buy?

/ What Brand/Type chain should I buy? #91  
I found out one thing on this post, I'm no good at online searching, I was on Baileys site before and didn't notice the Stihl brand chain. The price is 8$ more then Oregon, does that mean it will cut 8 times faster, last 8 times longer or comes from 8 times farther away.
I just went through 7 tanks full of gas on the Oregon chisel chain, it finally got a little dull and when I filed it, the cutters felt harder then my last chain, if that's possible.

Keep in mind Baileys is not a Stihl dealer. They are getting the chain from different dealers and reselling it so they are going to be higher. I can buy chains locally for a dollar an inch, 20'' bar the chain is $20. I did buy some chains from Baileys back in December. They were chains that the dealer did not stock. They had a deal going with free shipping on Stihl chains and if you spent $100 you got $10 or 15 off. I got a couple of other things and the guy shipped my whole order for free.

What kind of Oregon chain are you going to be comparing the Stihl to? If you are going to be cutting dirty wood semi chisel is best. You can use a broom or water hose to clean dirty wood.

/ What Brand/Type chain should I buy?
I've been looking at Baileys for a couple days now, and your right the prices on several items are higher then most places, I think it's because in California everything is sky high, but if the minim wage is $35.00/hr. in Cal. then it's not so bad.

CORRECTED-California city plans $16 minimum wage by 2019, highest in U.S. | Reuters

I keep buying my supplies either from a small family owned mower shop near me in California or a several store Kubota/Stihl Dealer in Washington...

I do like the service at the small mower shop... they know what they sell and the owner is always there except when they close the entire shop for a week between Christmas and New Year.

/ What Brand/Type chain should I buy? #93  
CORRECTED-California city plans $16 minimum wage by 2019, highest in U.S. | Reuters

I keep buying my supplies either from a small family owned mower shop near me in California or a several store Kubota/Stihl Dealer in Washington...

I do like the service at the small mower shop... they know what they sell and the owner is always there except when they close the entire shop for a week between Christmas and New Year.

Three locations, where's your tractor and saw?
I like the service at the saw shop, but the hrs. conflict with my hrs. 9am-12pm Sat., for some reason they don't want to be open from 4am-10pm, 6 days a week, or at least stay open to 6pm Sat. But the place where & why I bought my L3400 stays open to 5pm Sat. not bad, they also sell Echo saws, almost bought one but not familiar with that brand and they wouldn't let me try one out, so I went with Husqvarna xp550.
I don't like going to the saw shop Sat. morning because I like my Sat. morning networking with coffee and CBS News 8-11am, then if and when I find a good bargain on 5 good saw chains, I click and buy, Oh what a thrill it is, I get a nice warm fuzzy felling all over, and all I did was go to the coffee pot for quick refills. Then if weather permits, out the door to cut some wood and or build something with a warm fuzzy feeling.

/ What Brand/Type chain should I buy?
I have two Stihl saws in Olympia Washington.

The Kubota BX, Deere 110 and Deere 350C Dozer and two more Stihl saws are in the San Francisco Bay Area (Oakland and Alhambra Valley)

Don't get up to Olympia much since I currently have it rented... should have parked a trailer in the shop or made living quarters in a corner because the shop is not included in the house rent.

No tractor or chain saws in Austria... I do have a Craftsman set of tools and various hand saws there... my neighbors in Austria use Jonsered, Stihl and Husky and have helped me out before.