Husky 562 xp

/ Husky 562 xp #1  

Bota4me

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota bx25
Stay out of the chainsaw shops..... I have a stihl ms361 that has performed great for me for last 7 years. But i saw that sexxxxxy new husky on shelf and looking for a touch more oomph than my 361 without more weight. What do you guys think? I wanna hear from owners also good and bad on it. Ty guys in advance

/ Husky 562 xp #2  
I have one.

Its awesome. At first I was having starting issues, but once I got my head around the technique its a pretty good starter.

Lots of power and real light and flickable.

/ Husky 562 xp
I have one. Its awesome. At first I was having starting issues, but once I got my head around the technique its a pretty good starter. Lots of power and real light and flickable.
ty scooby! Have you any other saws to compare power to? 20" bar?

/ Husky 562 xp #4  
I have a Husky Model 51. Its only a 16" bar.

The 562 destroys it in acceleration and power. Plus its lighter and narrower. And feels better in the hand. XP saws rule:thumbsup:

I have a 20 on the 562 and it pulls it no issues.

IMG_4630_zpsfd8e6e57.jpg

/ Husky 562 xp
I have a Husky Model 51. Its only a 16" bar. The 562 destroys it in acceleration and power. Plus its lighter and narrower. And feels better in the hand. XP saws rule:thumbsup: I have a 20 on the 562 and it pulls it no issues.
nice:) good to hear scooby.

image-1695549269.jpg

This wood pile will be nervous then if i show up with that lol

/ Husky 562 xp #6  
NEver ran either saw. But based on what I have read elsewhere and other specs, I dont think you will notice an appreciable difference in power between a 361 and a 562. :2cents:

/ Husky 562 xp #7  
nice:) good to hear scooby.

View attachment 389747

This wood pile will be nervous then if i show up with that lol

Nice pile. Wood is real hard to get here, 6 week wait or more!!

As LD says though, you might not notice a huge difference with the upgrade. The 2 saws are almost equals. I havent ran a 361 but did run a MS362 of a friend, and prefer my Husky. Plus he has had his share of issues, much of which wasnt covered under warranty even though he should technically be in the warranty period!! Hes had a couple sub-$100 bills on what is essentially a new saw.

If your looking for a slight upgrade to replace an older saw, youll be real happy with the 562

/ Husky 562 xp #8  
I've run saws for 36 years and the 562xp is by far the most impressive stock saw I've ever run. Smooth, slim, light and fast! It will cut a little faster and have a little more power over the ms361. Had a 562xp for close to 3 years now. Easy starting and No problems!

/ Husky 562 xp
Thanks guys! I know one thing that 562 is sexy as ****. Feels lighter than my 361 as well

/ Husky 562 xp
I've run saws for 36 years and the 562xp is by far the most impressive stock saw I've ever run. Smooth, slim, light and fast! It will cut a little faster and have a little more power over the ms361. Had a 562xp for close to 3 years now. Easy starting and No problems! http://s243.photobucket.com/user/fishheadbug/media/firewood/562xp2.jpg.html http://s243.photobucket.com/user/fishheadbug/media/firewood/562xp1.jpg.html http://s243.photobucket.com/user/fishheadbug/media/firewood/562xp3.jpg.html
blue, how much wood has it cut? It looks great!