Theres a new sheriff in town

/ Theres a new sheriff in town #31  
Last week I made a big pile of chips with the 562:

IMG_5496.jpg

I was noodling (sawing lengthwise) all the leftover firewood rounds I had that weren't splittable over the last couple months, hence the big curly chips. The 562 does very well with that type of cut. The only problem I had is that I kept running it dry, and it was a bear to start after that. Have to remember to keep an eye on the fuel level before it can run dry.

Definitely a big fan of the saw -- it packs a lot of power in a light nimble package.

/ Theres a new sheriff in town #32  
The only problem I had is that I kept running it dry, and it was a bear to start after that. Have to remember to keep an eye on the fuel level before it can run dry. Definitely a big fan of the saw -- it packs a lot of power in a light nimble package.
My chainsaw always starts first pull, after the first two pulls. That is, if you don't have a primer bulb, you can gently give a couple easy pulls, not trying to start it, and without busting a gut, but just enough to get gas into the carb. Then it starts "first pull"

Do you run a special chain (ripper chain?) when noodling or just a standard (semi chisel?).

/ Theres a new sheriff in town #34  
Yup I love my 562 but it needs a kickstand :D
That's because of the slim Swedish bottom. Better in the hand than sittin on the ground. :D

My 562 is still fantastic after 3-1/2 years!