Theres a new sheriff in town

/ Theres a new sheriff in town #1  

Bota4me

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota bx25
ANd wow is he a badass:)
Hes got lightning quick acceleration, smooth as silk and way more torque than seems possible from a 60cc! Im a stihl man converted for now.
This xp562 is one sweet saw!

/ Theres a new sheriff in town
image-3715883769.jpg

/ Theres a new sheriff in town #5  
Glad youre happy with your decision.

/ Theres a new sheriff in town #6  
Yep, I was very impressed when I got mine! Sold my 372xp about a year later, because it never got used...

/ Theres a new sheriff in town #7  
I was told by a good friend of mine that is a logger the new Stihl saws ain't what they use to be he's got some new husky saws now he said that they was mean saws

/ Theres a new sheriff in town #8  
I was told by a good friend of mine that is a logger the new Stihl saws ain't what they use to be he's got some new husky saws now he said that they was mean saws

I've never been a fan, but Stihl pro saws are still good saws. The big negative is all the new model have gained weight and bulk. This is where Husqvarna pulled ahead of the pack, plus faster cutting speed...

/ Theres a new sheriff in town #9  
Good deal. Now if it was a stihl 361 you had send it to me. :licking: You couldnt give me the replacement newer 362 turd IMO.

Good deal. Now if it was a stihl 361 you had send it to me. :licking: You couldnt give me the replacement newer 362 turd IMO.
it is a 361. In great shApe:)
Gonna hang onto it for a while. If i dont use it i may fleebay it.

image-979030944.jpg