After 2 Husqvarnas, I finally bought a Stihl!

/ After 2 Husqvarnas, I finally bought a Stihl! #1  

CobyRupert

Tractor
JD 5075E
I've always used Husqvarna products for about 20 years, yet hearing so much about how good Stihl's are, I figured it was time to try one. So I finally bought a Stihl.

Yep, not too bad, it worked pretty good, well, once I tied some twine around it so that it doesn't fall forward off my head. Other than that easily fixable design flaw, it's a good product. :thumbsup: :laughing: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Stihl.jpg

/ After 2 Husqvarnas, I finally bought a Stihl! #2  
Now, that is not very nice. :)

/ After 2 Husqvarnas, I finally bought a Stihl! #3  
I have 5 Stihls and one Husqvarna. Not one like that. Good chuckle tonight.

/ After 2 Husqvarnas, I finally bought a Stihl! #4  
Nice, I can only assume the Husky dealer was a little further drive!

/ After 2 Husqvarnas, I finally bought a Stihl! #5  
After 5 repair trips to the Stihl repair shop, for problems with the head section of my pole saw, I was told by the repair guy that I was using the saw for the wrong thing. It seems that it isn't really intended to cut limbs down, just branches. :confused: I guess I'm gonna have to go rent a lift truck so I can reach my limbs with my Echo Chain saw..:cool2:

/ After 2 Husqvarnas, I finally bought a Stihl! #6  
Hear a Echo---You who..

/ After 2 Husqvarnas, I finally bought a Stihl! #7  
After 5 repair trips to the Stihl repair shop, for problems with the head section of my pole saw, I was told by the repair guy that I was using the saw for the wrong thing. It seems that it isn't really intended to cut limbs down, just branches. :confused: I guess I'm gonna have to go rent a lift truck so I can reach my limbs with my Echo Chain saw..:cool2:

LMAO I love my echo extendable pole saw with stihl ps or ps3 chain. Best thing stihl has out right now IMO