Got a new toy...

/ Got a new toy... #1  

IH782

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 2650 Kubota B7800, Kubota L3901, Mahindra 2538, Mahindra 2555
661 2.png

Stihl MS 661. Any accessories I should get?

Attachments

• 661.png
    661.png
    617.7 KB · Views: 148
   / Got a new toy... #3  
Once you get a chance to use it, post your thoughts and opinions on the saw. I've been looking at them for awhile and almost bought one last month but an unexpected roof repair pulled the funds out from under me.

/ Got a new toy... #4  
Alaskan Mark II, double port muffler, High Output oiler, 42" (or longer) bar and chain, buy the case of Stihl oil to double the warranty if they are still doing that.

Maybe another 661 so it doesn't get lonely :)
attachment.php

Looking good :)

Attachments

• d-660-s-8x6.JPG
    d-660-s-8x6.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 448
   / Got a new toy... #5  
We also wear steel screened helmets, not to mention bring a sawyer first aid kit. (ask if you don't know what they are) We always bring spare chains and other garb, so I set plastic tote box up for to carry all necessary tools and supplies into the field.

/ Got a new toy... #6  
We also wear steel screened helmets, not to mention bring a sawyer first aid kit. (ask if you don't know what they are) We always bring spare chains and other garb, so I set plastic tote box up for to carry all necessary tools and supplies into the field.
+1 I keep a Cederroth pack in my chaps pocket at all times.

/ Got a new toy... #7  

I'll bite: what's in your 'sawyer' kit?

/ Got a new toy... #8  
   / Got a new toy... #9  
Nice saw... I'd like to have one, but don't have the funds, nor can I justify one if I could afford it... I can borrow my friends ms650 if I need a real saw. I simply don't do enough timber work... my 2 old 025's get tag teamed and do what I need done around our farm, the lil MS170 lives in the truck tool box for roadside duty.

Thanks for sharing, I've got a real bad case of saw envy!

/ Got a new toy... #10  
Awesome beast. I'd love to run a couple tanks through it. My 044 is wild enough for me but I love to look at the Big Saws !!!