Chainsaw chain

/ Chainsaw chain #11  
I was going to suggest one of those Oregon saws. I have one. Battery operated with the self sharpening feature. I have not gone through my first chain and stone yet, so can't really say it it's any good. What's worse for you? The inconvenience of getting a dull chain or the cost of something special?

/ Chainsaw chain #12  
I bought a 20 volt DeWalt sawzall to help in cutting up my old shed for removal. I cut the roof sheeting, shingles and all in 4' x 4' pieces and loaded in a dumpster with my loader. That tool saved me a lot of time and back pain.

/ Chainsaw chain #13  
Jack - for demo work I would seriously consider a Sawzall. I tried with my Stihl and ended up with a skip-tooth chain. And the Stihl was going into kickback mode all too often - somewhat frightening.

/ Chainsaw chain
Jack - for demo work I would seriously consider a Sawzall. I tried with my Stihl and ended up with a skip-tooth chain. And the Stihl was going into kickback mode all too often - somewhat frightening.
I have a sawzall. I was thinking about using that more since the chain on the saw get dull fast cutting the mesh under the roof