where to purchase multiple chains?

/ where to purchase multiple chains? #1  

ArlyA

Houghton MI (the Lake Superior snow belt) USA
Tractor
Polaris Boss 6x6 with pods (tracks) Center actuating lawn mower by Husky
Folks, we use Echo pole saws quite a bit and what we do is quite hard on chains. So I see outfits selling 10 packs of chains which I'd like to purchase but I can't find any of them selling the little ones we use. Below is the chain size info. Does anyone know where we could purchase these in quantity??? Not interested in bulk chain we need to cut and assemble. Thanks!

39 Chain Gauge: 0.050" Chain Pitch: 3/8" File Size: 5/32"

/ where to purchase multiple chains? #3  
I'd also check with Left Coast Supplies. Great folks to deal with. Might have to call for accurate shipping info.

/ where to purchase multiple chains?
Thanks Teachu2, That is a good price, my only hesitation is the last OR chain I bought, had several broken teeth in no time. I've not used any since. Maybe just a bad batch?

/ where to purchase multiple chains? #6  
Thanks Teachu2, That is a good price, my only hesitation is the last OR chain I bought, had several broken teeth in no time. I've not used any since. Maybe just a bad batch?

are you coming in at bad angles / cuts, and causing chain to get pinched? putting to much extra pressure on chain, vs letting the chain cut itself down through the trees/limbs under its own weight? is the oiler working, and keeping things oiled? are you pressing the oiler button every so often to help keep chain oiled? are you putting to much tension on the chains?

pinching, and nailing rocks or nails or fence wire here. and watching from buzz buzz, to buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz due to missing teeth.

/ where to purchase multiple chains? #7  

I've been running Carlton 3/8lp. I think it's called n1 or something like that.. It was cheap and seems very good.

Thanks Guys. I'll check out these retailers and let you know what I find. I'll also ask if our area saw shops can do close to $10 per chain for a volume sale. We like to give them that chance and help keep there doors open........

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• tree trimming.a.jpg
    tree trimming.a.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 126
Our Carqest dealer said he could do $9 per chain. Problem solved! Thanks to all for your help with this.

/ where to purchase multiple chains? #10  
Our Carqest dealer said he could do $9 per chain. Problem solved! Thanks to all for your help with this.

What brand and model of chain are they selling?