Stihl Chainsaw Parts Help.

/ Stihl Chainsaw Parts Help. #1  

Leejohn

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660
I have been all over the net and can't find a place that well let you look at the parts manual. Can anyone put me on a sit that lets you look up parts? It's a Stihl MS361 and also does anyone know the air gap between the ignition module and flywheel. I have been from .004 to .011 and can only get a high rpm spark. The ignition module I got the part # I can't find out what it fits, I keep coming up with a different one for the 361.

/ Stihl Chainsaw Parts Help. #3  
I love stihl chainsaws but, they are protective of their brand and want you to go to an "authorized repair center" for all service. Here is what I do, type in your model number on Amazon and then look for the parts available. Such as "Stihl Ms361, Ms341 Ignition Coil, Replaces Stihl Part # 1135-400-1300".

/ Stihl Chainsaw Parts Help. #4  
You can get a parts diagram and shop manual if you sign up at arboristsite or opeforum. Either start a new thread or look for the "beg for manuals" thread. Someone will hook you up.

/ Stihl Chainsaw Parts Help.
Thanks guys !!!!!!!!! The dealer sold me 1135-400-1308 not one time but 2 times.