Anyone try the Jinma Round Baler?

/ Anyone try the Jinma Round Baler? #1  

tjscaprines

Tractor
DK-35
I have been looking at the Jinma Compact Round Baler (870 i think). Has anyone out there bought one? Used one? Seen One?

As part of a Co-op of small farmers, we find square baled hay easier to Handle but our biggest tractor is a 35 hp. It tends to strain our tractors. This little round baler looks interesting...but need more info

TJ

/ Anyone try the Jinma Round Baler? #2  
Hmm..I'd love to see a pic of one / read about it/... I've been thinking of doing some hobby hay... but high equipment prices have kept me 'just thinking' about it..

soundguy

/ Anyone try the Jinma Round Baler? #4  
Neat.. thanks for the link.

Soundguy

/ Anyone try the Jinma Round Baler? #5  
Hey.. those make bales -JUST- like old Allis Chalmers roto-bailers.. quite neat..

What's the price on them? Anyone here a dealer? Are the mini round bailers any more robust than the square b's.. or ??

Soundguy

/ Anyone try the Jinma Round Baler?
This is all I can find

MRB0850 roll baler(25-50hp) $6200
MRB0870 roll baler(35-50hp) $6600

There is also mention of a $350 port charge and it comes "Steel Crated". I have heard so horror stories about crated tractor deliveries. I was hoping that a dealer had decided to try this line and had some on the yard somewhere. My one contact with a dealer in MS has resulted in no answer so far...

/ Anyone try the Jinma Round Baler? #7  
i have posted a link to a dealer that imports these before, but it was deleted. so if anyone wants his link just pm me

/ Anyone try the Jinma Round Baler? #8  
Before I would buy such a toybaler, I would take a look for an older roundbaler, which makes bales from around 3 ft. This one should fit to a 35hp tractor..
The size of the bales in the link is not more then small squares and they are not that easy to store.
So, why no small square baler??

/ Anyone try the Jinma Round Baler?
We are running an old MF3 square baler and after a recent breakdown we decided to look at the other options. ALL of our equipment is old stuff and sometimes finding parts is a bear!

We really don't have room for big round bales, and they waste so much! We were thinking these small rolls (supposedly weigh about like a square bale) would be easier to handle and would fit in our square bale barns.

We were hoping someone had tried on of these...apparently not as we have not heard a peep out of anyone.

:rolleyes: