accutech loader for ts354c

/ accutech loader for ts354c #1  

michaelTS354

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kama TS354C
I have found a new accutech loader for sale locally that is for a Kama 454. I want to purchase it for my ts354c. I am sure it will work all but the mounts. I have googled accutech loaders and cant find their website or any contact info. I need to call them to check on purchasing mounts for my ts354c. Anybody have a website for them or know anything about their loaders.

/ accutech loader for ts354c #2  
I believe accutech has closed. If the loader is a bargain, it may be worth having a competent fabricator make up some mounts, but a Koyker would probably be a better choice...

/ accutech loader for ts354c
I remember they used to have a website. Chip, you know the differences from the 354 to the 454. Do you think the loader would work and all I would need is new mounts? I probably can get it for $2000. Its still fastened to the shipping pallet.

/ accutech loader for ts354c #4  
Sorry, we never used them. (accutech) but some of the dealers did. We used Koyker and the TS354C uses a 140 or 160 model, the km454 used a 195, much bigger loader. could be Accutech fit a smaller loader to the KM. the chassis on these two machines is 100 percent different so you will not use any of the mounting points but you may be able to cut them off and design new ones. You can get a Koyker 160 loader with all the correct brackets, hose kit etc for roughly 3500 last I checked, the 140 is a little less. the mounting kit is a little higher for the KAMA than the Jinma.

/ accutech loader for ts354c #5  
that's just great! My loader manufacturer is outa business. I have the Accutech 5 on my Kama 554.

I'll be visiting my tractor tomorrow and I'll take a look at their contact infor and check it to see if they are still around.

The loader itself is nothing to write home to mother about. The paint quality is horrible and the power is just adequate. I just didn't know any better as a newbie when I bought mine as a package deal.

I'd much rather buy a new loader with a warranty for $3500 than a loader with no mounts for $2000.

I believe I paid $5000 for my Accutech with the tractor. I haven't been able to break it yet, but I've not abused it much either.

/ accutech loader for ts354c
Bad news, I found a phone number by google and called accutech.There voice mail says they are now closed. The message also refers a tractor dealer local to them for warranty but I cannot remember the name.

/ accutech loader for ts354c #7  
michaelTS354 said:
Bad news, I found a phone number by google and called accutech.There voice mail says they are now closed. The message also refers a tractor dealer local to them for warranty but I cannot remember the name.
lol...well call them back and get the name for Jack.:)

/ accutech loader for ts354c #8  
I am trying to locate a Accutech front end loader for a KAMA 454.MichaelTS354,would you please contact me and let me know where the one you referanced, in your post ,was located. I would like to contact them and see if it is still available. Thanks, cartergoode@hotmail.com

/ accutech loader for ts354c #9  
I have 2 tractors set up to use a Accutech front end loader,but I only own 1 loader and I am tired of moving it between the tractors.Had planned on buying another loader,but now discover Accutech is out of business. If anyone knows where there is one available for sale,please drop me a message with any information. Thanks, cartergoode@hotmail.com

/ accutech loader for ts354c #10  
I'm still looking for a Accutech Loader. If anyone has an idea of where one might be available,let me know. Thanks