Three point lift problem

/ Three point lift problem #1  

jaroban

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti dk40se
I have posted a few times in the past few days about a 3 pt hydraulic problem. In summery I had a 3 pt that would not work properly. The o ring and Teflon washer were blown out . I changed the o ring ( part #15 63x5.7 and the Teflon washers . part # 19 a63x2). I took the piston and cylinder to the local seals place In Fort worth and the dimensions of the 0ring should have been 52.3x5.7. So I replaced the o ring and the two Teflon washers. The three point lift worked perfect for three operating hours. Now I am using a two row five foot disk and it will not even stay up long enough to make a corner. It will fall almost immediately once I let off the lift lever. Can you inform me what might be the problem? Thanks Robby http://www.johnstractor.homestead.co...dPowerLift.jpg

/ Three point lift problem #2  
On these 200 series Jinmas, a very common reason for O-ring and wiper damage is trying to lift an implement too high. Doing so can cause hydraulic piston travel to exceed cylinder length. The O-ring and wiper are pushed outside the cylinder wall, then torn/damaged when pulled back inside. This can happen when the adjustable stops (wingnuts and springs) for the lift lever aren't set properly - or aren't used at all. When these stops are properly positioned, piston travel stops before the O-ring and wiper get pushed out of the cylinder.

//greg//

/ Three point lift problem #3  
Greg is on target. To clarify a little, you will see a rod that is attached near the base of the raise lower lever and runs through a block attached to the lift arm. at the end of this rod are a pair of jam nuts. loosen them and run them a little further up toward the front of the tractor then retighten (jam) them. I don't have a jinma parts book at this desk, but it should list the correct size O ring. Since you didnt use an OEM seal kit, it is possible the fit of the o ring was not the same as the original, but I think you'll find the adjustment was the culprit. Sorry one of us didn't get that info to you sooner. not a bad job, but not fun to do it twice in a few hours!

/ Three point lift problem #4  
Thanks Chip, been a long time since I got rid of those Jinmas. I remember that stop bolt on the linkage rod now. But it's too late to edit out that wingnut and spring mistake above.

//greg//

/ Three point lift problem
The original o ring in the book is 10 mm to large it will not even fit in the cilinder. I will replace in the morning . I will also move the jam nuts so that it will not raise so high. I will post in the morning and keep you updated . Thanks for the advice, Robby

/ Three point lift problem
The problem is solved . I moved the jam nut so that i would not be able to lift so high then I cut off the extre on the rod so this problem would not happen again. Thanks for the help Robby

/ Three point lift problem #7  
I never thought about cutting a little off that rod, as a dealer. I will do that on any Jinma 200 sereis that cross my lot from now on!