Default Agracat Tractors

I am thinking about selling the Agracat Tractor. Can anyone tell me how long have they been around and iff the customers are having any problems getting parts when needed. Any information on the product would be helpful.

thanks

Default Re: Agracat Tractors

Agracat is a re-labled Jinma. I've not heard anything specific to Agracats, good or bad. Parts are plentiful. I sell them under the Jinma name. I thought about private labeling them but, a rose by any other name...

Tractor
    Kubota B7800

Dragon, I think you might find your answer if post this question at the CTOA site. I have seen postings on this site about the Agracat before. http://www.homestead.com/ctoa/
    This site contains information about many different chinese tractors, importers, and other helpful information. Check out the message board, dealers, and owners site links.
    Cortney

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Jinma 284

Agracat's have been around for longer than many Jinma dealers. I believe they were based and assembled down south, maybe Arkansas. China Depot sold them in the past, as well.

Just went to their website. They have updated it and it looks very slick! http://www.agracat.com

Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

Dragon,
    I have known the distributors/owners and the part manager for 15 years. Anything that I can help you with please let me know. Feel free to e-mail me.