foton 404

/ foton 404 #1  

slohand59003

my wife won a foton 404 with a spirit loader last weekend..any advice on this tractor..seems to be very heavy duty..

/ foton 404 #2  
slohand59003 said:
my wife won a foton 404 with a spirit loader last weekend..any advice on this tractor..seems to be very heavy duty..

Awesome! Good stuff!

/ foton 404 #3  
Your wife "won" the tractor and loader? We need to hear the story behind that!:)
Foton is a pretty good Chinese tractor with pretty nice appointments. They are heavy duty and a 40hp tractor should be a great asset to you guys.

/ foton 404
a new rural king store was opening in van wert ohio...we went up signed up for the giveaway an they drew her name AWSOME HUH?

/ foton 404 #5  
slohand59003 said:
a new rural king store was opening in van wert ohio...we went up signed up for the giveaway an they drew her name AWSOME HUH?
What are you kidding ... that's totally awesome. I only read about stuff like that.
Congratulations!

/ foton 404 #7  
my wife won a foton 404 with a spirit loader last weekend..
Wholly Mackerel, congratulations! No kidding?

any advice on this tractor.. yea, secure driving rights (in writing)

Does it look like this? -

Larry

/ foton 404 #8  
It has a loader on it too, right?
Sweet picture you posted Larry. Mighty fine looking tractor indeed. Get a load of all those rear wheel weights too. Also look how low the canopy sits. You'll have to watch banging your head against it. Look how ergonomic and clean the cockpit looks too.
I wish my Kama looked that good.
Mine looks like Kirk Douglas drove it in Sparticus.

/ foton 404
mine just has the rollover bar not the sheild..