Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kama TS354C & Ferguson TO20

Default Manuals Needed

Does anyone have a hard or electronic copy of the Yangdong Y385/485 engine manuals? I understand there are two manuals; the operations manual and a parts manual. If anyone could make me a copy hard or electronic, I would be glad to buy that from you on Ebay (reasonable pricing please!).

Any help would be appreciated.

Rob

Tractor
    Jinma 284 delivered 06/28/05

Default Re: Manuals Needed

Quote Originally Posted by zogman
    Does anyone have a hard or electronic copy of the Yangdong Y385/485 engine manuals? I understand there are two manuals; the operations manual and a parts manual. If anyone could make me a copy hard or electronic, I would be glad to buy that from you on Ebay (reasonable pricing please!).

Rob
    John has the Y385 parts/diagrams manual up on his site under Jinma info/maintenance info, down low in the right hand colum.

johnstractor
    Ron

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD 2240, Long 445, KAMA TS354C

Rob
    Y485,
    I have the maintenance manual and the adjustment manual in PDF. They are of very little value other than for what they are stated. I also have an operations manual that I bought from Tommy(hard copy) but again, it contains no parts list.

I've never seen a parts manual for the Y485. I wish I had one. The only one I know of might be Chip.

I'll be glad to email you what I have if you PM me your email address. If you locate a parts manual I'd like to have a copy myself.

Tractor
    JD3720 Cab, 300X loader with 4-in-1 bucket

What he's looking for are the generic YangDong Y85 manuals; one for operation/maintenance, the other for parts. They apply to both the Y385 and the Y485 (pre-EPA indirect injection versions)

//greg//
    USN (Ret)
    Former Chinese tractor owner (x4)
    Current John Deere owner

Silver Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by RonMar
    John has the Y385 parts/diagrams manual up on his site under Jinma info/maintenance info, down low in the right hand colum.

johnstractor
    RonMar,

Thanks for the info, I can get a lot of useful info from the 385 parts breakdown.

Silver Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneB
    Y485,
    I have the maintenance manual and the adjustment manual in PDF. They are of very little value other than for what they are stated. I also have an operations manual that I bought from Tommy(hard copy) but again, it contains no parts list.

I've never seen a parts manual for the Y485. I wish I had one. The only one I know of might be Chip.

I'll be glad to email you what I have if you PM me your email address. If you locate a parts manual I'd like to have a copy myself.

DwayneB,

Thanks for the hospitality. I PM'd you with my email address. I know the manuals are probably not great but anything is better than nothing. I will get my hands on a Y85 parts manual (one day) and I will send it to you first. I may have to start a "RobsTractor.com" website and put the Kama info out there like John has done for the Jinma's.

Thanks again!

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD 2240, Long 445, KAMA TS354C

DwayneB,

Thanks for the hospitality. Thanks again!
    No problem, I'll send em when I get back to work tomorrow cause, they are on the PC at work. I'll look but, I don't think I have them here at home.

have you tried Homiers

You can get a cd of the y385 engine and all of the rest of the manuals from action equipment 225-279-1596 for $20.00 plus $4.00 shipping. Their email address is action-equip@charter.net. They have other custom cd manuals also

Silver Member
    Tractor

Chip from Artrac was nice enough to mail the operators/owners manual to me, he doesn't have any parts manuals though.Does the CD have the parts breakdown for the Y485?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast