Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    Jinma 204 -- now gone

Default Re: Luyhong feedback

Hi,

Actually, Brindley Auction Services in Ontario just sold 1 with Cab and loader. Was for sale @ $10k but don't know what it sold for. Showed as used but sure looked new.

You want to have a look at it go to Agdealer and look up Brindley Auction Services. Is on page 6 of their tractor ads. Would post the link but don't know how to shorten it.

Brindleys has lots of equipment for sale and not really an auction per se except for the livestock auctions they do. Sell new and used equipment.

Later
    Tom

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

Quote Originally Posted by treeguy2
    The guy is not a dealer (pretty sure the publisher of the for sale flyer made the type error). Thay are a wholesaler that gets them from a Toronto impoter direct from China. He sells every kind of tractor you can imagine but makes it clear that he is not a dealer for any. He has the Kubotas,Kiotis,JD case NH..ect. Just the price of this one.....I can't let go of maybe buying this.
    The thing is, this brand new 404 Luzhong 40 hp 4x4 tractor is only $8500cdn. brand new!
    Chris is right. This guy is a "curbstoner". Like some car dealers will park cars on city streets with a "for sale" sign on them. This guy is only doing what you could do for yourself. Talk to the guy in Toronto and I'll bet you could be doing the same thing.
    Yuchai 306R dozer, Mustang 2040 skid steer, Mitsubishi MS035 Mini-Ex with four buckets and a rake, Trimble equipped 7' Dual Dozer with twin GCR-2 laser receivers, and a LiTW BH7600 back hoe (sold).

Tractor
    Dong Feng 354 (Oct 2008)

I just looked at another 2007 Luzhong 404 with modified aftermarket loader with 20hrs on it from Brindleys. They wanted $8500 and wouldn't go lower. I spent 3 hrs. going over it. It drove really nice and the engine sounded good but that was the best. Loader didn't work properly (leak from a weld). Potential coolant leak but could't tell for sure. Bad ground somewhere as you would have to jump a ground to the starter direct to start it. Must of been left outside a lot. Had rust already, and all levers were stiff, not that a little lubricating would fix. Unless it were to go much lower, not worth the effort and what would go next.

Tractor
    luzhong tractor

Compaired with Foton, Jinma, DF tractor, Luzhong tractor is high quanlity with reasonable price.
    ???????,CHINA LUZHONG TRACTOR

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Foton FT404, International 444 with forklift, International B250, Kubota L2000DT, Truck converted to all terrain forklift and lots of other junk

Quote Originally Posted by luzhongtractor View Post
    Compaired with Foton, Jinma, DF tractor, Luzhong tractor is high quanlity with reasonable price.
    ???????,CHINA LUZHONG TRACTOR
    You are replying to a 4 year old thread
    and they must be selling different Luzhong tractors in Australia because they have lots of bad reports

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

That's quite a bump.
    Yuchai 306R dozer, Mustang 2040 skid steer, Mitsubishi MS035 Mini-Ex with four buckets and a rake, Trimble equipped 7' Dual Dozer with twin GCR-2 laser receivers, and a LiTW BH7600 back hoe (sold).

Tractor
    luzhong tractor

Quote Originally Posted by zonta223 View Post
    You are replying to a 4 year old thread
    and they must be selling different Luzhong tractors in Australia because they have lots of bad reports
    hi, yes, i know that this is a very old thread. While Luzhong and Foton are all in our city, Weifang. I know them well.
    I think it is better to say something about the LUZHONG TRACTOR.
    You are right, a lot of Luzhong tractors are selling in Australia.

Tractor
    luzhong tractor

quite a big bump. hehe.
    YCT306 bulldozer is a very good machine. I like it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12