Luyhong feedback

/ Luyhong feedback #1  

treeguy2

I am looking at buying a 400 series luyhong. Does anybody have any opinions or experience they could share about these tractors.
I have found their website but I would like some user feedback.

Thanks

/ Luyhong feedback #2  
Have not heard of that one, could it be Luzhong? They seem to be using similar designs to Foton.

/ Luyhong feedback
Yes you're right it is Luzhong.

It was spelled wrong in the tractor flyer Sorry.

Anyone have any info?

/ Luyhong feedback #4  
If its misspelled on the literature that should tell you a lot about the dealer. I think I would stay away and buy one of the better represented Chinese brands like Kama, Foton, or Jinma.

Chris

/ Luyhong feedback
The guy is not a dealer (pretty sure the publisher of the for sale flyer made the type error). Thay are a wholesaler that gets them from a Toronto impoter direct from China. He sells every kind of tractor you can imagine but makes it clear that he is not a dealer for any. He has the Kubotas,Kiotis,JD case NH..ect. Just the price of this one.....I can't let go of maybe buying this.
The thing is, this brand new 404 Luzhong 40 hp 4x4 tractor is only $8500cdn. brand new!

/ Luyhong feedback #6  
That is not a great deal if there is no support. You can get a comparable Foton, Jinma, or Kama for the same money. My local dealer has Foton 404 4 wheel drive for $8400.

Chris

/ Luyhong feedback #7  
My understanding is that Foton does not manufacture the components of thier tractors, they buy them from smaller companies. I was told this company also buys the same parts from those companies and assembles the tractors. The big difference is that LOLOL FOTON is a huge concern and I suspect Luzhong is a much smaller factory. Fotons are built on modern assembly lines, I suspect that Luzhong is more "hand built". However if you are thinking of a chinese tractor, and have found one in stock at a good price, you better buy it. prices are rising rapidly on all Chinese exports. A Foton 404 for 8400 may soon be cheaper than it can be imported for. Of course support is critical to a successful ownership experience with these tractors so it is good to know who you buy from. Foton, Jinma, and DongFeng have all announced plans and in the case of DF already established USA offices and parts support warehouses for their N. American distributors. In addition, there are good parts supplies for these tractors already distriubted among various importers and distributors.

/ Luyhong feedback #8  
Luzhong seems to be a decent-enough tractor, and a decent sized company. The problem would be in getting parts if needed.

LUZHONG TRACTOR

/ Luyhong feedback #9  
I guess if it is substantially less than a foton, it might be worth a try...

/ Luyhong feedback #10  
Hi,

Is this the same guy in Toronto who is still selling Benye's ?

Can you say where he is in Toronto or what flyer you are talking about ?

You can PM me if you would rather.

Have a good one.

Tom